SEVENTEEN

𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘗𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯

Tori twisted and turned throughout the whole night. It was going on 3:15 A.M. and no sight of her husband. Tori was getting irritated from the crying of her three month old daughter Haizelle.

Filled with frustration Tori decided to turn the Tv on and to get up to tend to her daughter. What's wrong mamas Tori whispered to Hai as she bounced her up and down in her arms.

The cries suddenly stopped when Hai felt the swaddled arms around her tiny body. A loud thumping noise startled Tori, as she heard the front door slam shut. " Fuck! " Taejon semi screamed.

Tori sat on the bed holding their daughter as she waited for her husband to come in to confront him about his whereabouts.

Tori jumped, at the sound of glass dropping to the floor as Taejon continued cursing. " TIERD OF THIS FUCK ASS SHIT. " he cursed, as another glass hit the floor.

" the fuck is going on." Tori ran out the room into the hallway as she stood afar looking at Taejon about to throw another wine glass.

" fuck is wrong withcu!" She yelled, as she seen how angry he looked. Taejon stood at the end of the hallway staring down at Tori. His heart was pounding up and down out of his chest, and his fist was bawled up, his eyes were blood shot red, and he had a deep cup on his cheek.

Tori was terrified, she never seen her husband this upset. Taejon stomped down the hallway aggressively as Tori began backing up. She was frightened by her husband, and his actions.

" GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER" Taejon shouted as he continued approaching her, but Tori just kept backing up until she couldn't anymore making her fall against the bed.

" please, please, what are you going to do to her! " Tori cried, as she held her daughter close to her chest.

It was like a nightmare. Taejon stood in front of Tori as she continued holding the baby. She smelt the heavy liquor that lingered from his mouth. Taejon was back drinking.

Tori knew about Taejon and his obsessive drinking problems. He was a recovering alcoholic, and according to his Ex Wife he used to beat her when he was intoxicated.

The sweat of fear came pouring down Tori face as Taejon extended his large hand toward her reaching for Haizelle. He yanked her out of Tori arms causing her head to jerk back and start crying.

Taejon bounced up and down hard with Haizelle in his arms trying to stop her from crying. " Shit Haizelle you gotta stop cryin!" He semi yelled, bouncing her in his arms even harder.

Tori tried reaching for the baby, but Taejon ignored her turning around facing the corner of the bedroom.

" please! Give her, you going to shake her to death" Tori tried reaching for her once again, but this time Taejon took one hand and pushed her towards the ground.