How we Met

"Hey, babe won't you sleep the night here?" "You know I can't." "Okay have a safe trip home," Taehyung said in a sad voice.

This was like a daily routine Jungkook would visit him 3 times a week maybe go on dates with him then the date mostly ended up with them having sex in Taehyung's house.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating for 6 months and when they started dating everything was cute and lovely but as months passed by Jungkook changed day by day. Jungkook would never look him in the eyes whenever they had a serious conversation and whenever Taehyung want to have more date nights Jungkook would keep brushing it off saying that he have more work to do maybe another day and that another day never came.

Taehyung always asked him why he never spends the nights with him but Jungkook never answered all he said was that he love him then Jungkook would leave him all lonely in the house with no explanation. Taehyung thought this was normal for couples when they start dating and Taehyung didn't really think much about it.

The way they met was somewhat ordinary Taehyung was a hard worker who worked 3 jobs to be able to go to college while Jungkook told him that he was just a normal office worker.

They met at the club Taehyung worked in. Jungkook was a regular. Jungkook would always come every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Those were the days Taehyung worked as a bartender in the club called "High Nights."

Every once in a while people who come to the bar would make indecent jokes about how they want to fuck Taehyung badly and that's when Jungkook would always step up and save Taehyung.

At first, Taehyung thought Jungkook was the same as the people who come to the bar but every time he worked there Jungkook would do nothing but order some drinks and talk to Taehyung about his day in the office. He would also talk about how Taehyung looked very cute. The way Taehyung made the best cocktails. It was like a regular thing for Jungkook to mention. Jungkook would always leave after making Taehyung blush at least once. If Jungkook couldn't make Taehyung blush he would always tell corny jokes and say cheesy pick-up lines so that he could see Taehyung's boxy smile.

Months passed by and Taehyung came to know a lot about Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook was 7 years older than him and that Jungkook lives alone. How dedicated Jungkook can be to his work. How Jungkook is allergic to mushrooms. How Jungkook likes to drink banana milk whenever he feels sad or angry.

One day Taehyung finished working at the bar and on his way back home he was almost molested Jungkook saved him because that day Taehyung dropped his keys and when Jungkook picked them up and when he was going to return he saw Taehyung walking to the back door so followed Taehyung to give his keys back he saw Taehyung arguing with someone in the back of High Nights.  Jungkook saw Taehyung being dragged and punched. That's when Jungkook knew something was wrong so he helped Taehyung out of that situation.

That day Taehyung asked if Jungkook could take him back home and Jungkook agreed. On their way Jungkook talked about how pretty Taehyung looked if he smiled, to cheer Taehyung up Jungkook kept talking about how he looked so adorable when he would not look him straight in the eyes whenever he confessed.

Taehyung liked what the simplest thing Jungkook would say. Taehyung knew he kept falling in love with  Jungkook day by day.

When they arrived in front of  Taehyung's door, Jungkook asked Taehyung something and Taehyung agreed to it immediately.

What Jungkook asked was, "Kim Taehyung the first day I saw you I fell in love with you immediately.  At first, it was just your look but then whenever I came to the club and talked to you I kept falling in love more and more. Day by day the love I have for you grew larger and larger. Whenever I'm tired and come to High Nights I would be greeted by your wonderful smile. That smile blew away every trouble I have. Your laughter and smile were just like a drug I kept getting addicted to them. Every week I would wait for you to be at the bar. So all in all Kim Taehyung will you please be my boyfriend."

_--------------------------------------------_

Although I still have other stories to update I couldn't wait  to update this one