Monday

Taehyung woke up once again without Jungkook by his side, but this time Taehyung's really mad.

<<Incoming call>> Caller Id Taehyung.

When Jungkook answered the phone, he said, "Babe, what is wrong?" "What do you mean, exactly what's wrong? We will talk about your son, Kookie, you promise. Taehyung let out a low sigh. Taehyung, I apologize; yesterday was a very busy day, and I got very drunk. How about tonight?" "Fine, no excuses anymore." With satisfaction, Taehyung ended the call.

"Lisa, we are going to court because we can not keep dragging this out any longer." Jungkook turned to face his anxious-looking wife. "But-" No, but Lisa, this matter is dragging on for too long let's just settle this fair and square." We are going to court next Monday, so pick your attorney."

Lisa was devastated when Jungkook left the room, but he did not care because he was now going to find Lee Minho, the best lawyer in Korea who has never lost a case. "Minho, are you busy?" Jungkook asked through the phone. What do you need since I have a little free time now, about a half-hour? "I'll tell you about it when I reach your office."

What exactly do you need, Jungkook? Minho raised an eyebrow. "I need custody over Woo-Jin, me and Lisa are getting a divorce." "I knew this was going to happen the moment you were forced to marry her. You held it in for four years, so why can't you wait until Woo-Jin is older? Just wait until Woo-Jin is 18!" "I've found someone I want to have a family with." Jungkook thought of Taehyung, remembering Taehyung's boxy smile. "Who is the unfortunate young man, oh ho?" Lee Minho looked at Jungkook with amusement in his eyes.

"I'll introduce you to him when all this mess is over." Lee Minho simply nodded his head as Jungkook grinned at him. "So when did you set up the day to be?" "This Monday." Lee Minho's shocked expression caught Jungkook's attention. "Jungkook, even though I might be the best attorney in the world, I need to gather data for a week at the very least before I can present it in court. But since you called me three days beforehand, I will not have time to do that.

"I know, but I personally do not have enough time before Taehyung realizes that I am married," Jungkook said. "You are telling me that he is unaware that you have a family of your own?" Lee Minho laughed at Taehyung's pathetic situation.

What is funny about it? I bought a condo just for the two of us, and I do not want him to find out. He does not know my last name either, but I told him not to ask if he trusted me, and he agreed. He is a pure soul, unlike us. "Okay, whatever." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Well, I have to leave right away, but I will call you about the trial," As he left Minho's office, Jungkook gave him a final wave. When Jungkook returned to his job, he was shocked to see his son crying when he opened the door to his office. Immediately, Jungkook rushed to Woo-Jin's side, asking what was wrong, and Woo-Jin just said, "I hate you, Dad!"

"Woo-Jin, explain the situation to Appa." Because Woo-Jin was an angel and never used the word "hate" in his speech, Jungkook was devastated when his son told him he despised him.

"Please explain what I did wrong, my dear Woo-Jin," Jungkook pleaded, on the verge of crying. "You want to leave me. Mom said you don't want Woo-Jin anymore and that I should follow her." Woo-Jin gave an explanation while wiping his tears with his hand.

I never said that, baby. I would never leave you. Jungkook motioned for Woo-Jin to sit down by patting the sofa. "Come on, let us sit down and talk, all right, little Woo-Jin." Having second thoughts about whether or not his father's words were true, Woo-Jin takes a seat on the couch while still staring at him.

If Mama and Papa were to split up, Woo-Jin, who would you go with? After carrying his son, Jungkook placed him on his lap while giving him a gentle pat on the head. "Mama and Papa can not separate," Woo-Jin said with a pout on his face.

"If we were to separate, who would Woo-Jin follow if Mama had to travel to France and Papa had to travel to Russia?" In deep thought, Jungkook turned to face his son. "I will follow Papa because he allowed me to eat sweets because Mama said I would gain weight, and if I gain weight, no one will marry Woo-Jin." Woo-Jin was delighted with his own response and beaming with excitement.

"My child is very intelligent; on Monday, a man in a black outfit will ask my child who our young Woo-Jin would like to follow. What should Woo-Jin respond to that man?" Jungkook asked Woo-Jin. "I'll say that I'm going to follow Papa." Jungkook received a small peck on the cheek from Woo-Jin, who grinned at him. "That's my son." Jungkook proudly smiled and gave his son back the pecks.

<<Incoming call>> Caller Id Lisa

After taking a quick glance at his phone, Jungkook hung up to spend some quality time with his son. Everyone had a good time that evening until Taehyung met Jungkook and his son at an ice cream shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------

911

Here's the update other stories I might update tomorrow or the following day because your author has been a little too obsessed with C.Ai -O-

Anyway next update is on   July 4th hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.