Dirty Secrets

At the party held at the Jeon mansion {current time 12 pm}

"Hi mister Park Woo Shin this is my youngest son Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook say hi to my friend." "Hello Mister Park Woo shin it's nice to meet you how have you been?" "Oh have you met me before?" Woo Shin asked with a curios face. "Yes I have met you once when there was a meeting held on the collaboration of our two companies. You must have forgotten since it was 9 years ago." "I see anyway have you met my daughter Park Somi? She's very beautiful and she consider you her role model for stepping into the business world since you were very young."

"I see meet her when I get the chance but I'll have to go my wife. She might get jealous if she see me talking to the other ladies." "Oh I see your love is still burning how lovely. Anyway how long has your marriage been? 3 years? 4 Years?" "4 Years." Jungkook replied with his business smile. "Nice! Nice! Well what are you doing go to your wife." Woo Shin waved at Jungkook.

"Who knew using you would be my one way ticket out of some boring business talk." Jungkook said with a grin as he looked at his wife. "What do you mean don't act like this is your first time using me as an excuse." "After all our marriage is another excuse." Jungkook's wife muttered. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you." "*hah* Nothing let's go we're going to have to dance in a few minutes." "*tch* how boring, whatever let's go." Jungkook said in a boring tone.

Back at their mansion

*Incoming call Taehyung*

"Babe aren't you excited to meet Jinnie hyung?" Taehyung asked with excitement as soon as the call was connected. "Oh babe about that... I was going to say I can't come tomorrow." "Oh I see... What's the reason?'' Taehyung asked in a sad tone making Jungkook feel regretful for hurting his baby. "It's just my boss suddenly texted me saying I have to go on a over sea vacation and it might take only a few day! I might get a promotion. Babe please understand...I just can't say no to that." "I see okay have a safe trip." *beep*Call disconnected*

"So how's your call with your lover?" Jungkook's wife popped up from the behind as she asked a question. "None of your business." Jungkook replied as he was thinking how he should apologize to Taehyung. "Well than let's talk about our business. It's about Jeon Hyun Suk he's planning to hold an illegal auction in the next 3 days." "Do you know where it's located?" "Of course I asked my girlfriend about it already." "You're still dating that murderer?" "*slap* YOU MAY BLAME ME FOR WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR SISTER BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT."

"I wouldn't call her a murderer if you guys weren't the reason for her death." "Stop it Jungkook! I'm tired about this argument. We'll talk about this another day just prepare yourself for tomorrow's dinner." Lisa left with a sad face full of regret as she remembered to how she was the reason for Rose's death. Even if she could go back to the past she would never be able to apologize enough.

"Maybe I should really move on from the dead." Lisa muttered to herself as she closed the door and laid down on top of her bed. Looking at the ceiling. She thought to herself of how she wish she could go back to the past and apologize or how she wish to meet Rose just one more time, just one more time that's all she's been asking for and wishing for the past 6 years.

Lisa herself also knows that, if Rose was given a choice to become a mortal human just to meet Lisa again Rose would have rejected the offer and say no after all Lisa was the one who inflicted all those wound on her. Leading Rose to a heartbroken death. Rose would never wish to meet her again Never.

Sunday Evening at the Jeon Mansion {Current time 6 pm}

"So how's your relationship with Lisa, Jungkook?" "Normal, why do you want to know? Going to find me another wife?" "Stop joking around!" Jeon Hyun Suk banged his hand at the dining table making some glass fall and to break as it hit the ground.

"*hah* Okay so what's the reason you want to see me?" Jungkook asked with a I'm so done with this dinner face. "It's about Woo-Jin. I'm thinking of getting him engaged to Yeon Song Park's daughter Yeon Soo she's also just around his age." Jeon Hyun Suk said with a satisfied face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HE'S 4 AND HE'S NOT YOUR SON HE'S MINE HE GETS TO DECIDE WHO HE'S GOING TO MARRY NOT YOU NOT ME!" Jungkook said in anger as he pointed his finger at his father and himself. "If he's carrying the Jeon name than as the head of the Jeon Mansion he's going to follow the rule I set whether he likes it or not."

Jeon Hyun Suk replied with a voice laced in anger.

"JEON HYUN SUK DID HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY FORGOTTEN THE DEAL WE MADE?! YOU MUST SERIOUSLY BE AN IDIOT IF YOU DID!" Jungkook gave a death glare at "his father" as he grind his teeth.

"Woo-Jin let's go." Jungkook picked up his scared son and left the dinning room not giving a damn about his angry father but he halted his step once he hear his father shout.

"The day when the deal expire is the day that you will lose the Jeon name and all your hard work even that boytoy of yours. I'm going to make you watch him grovel under multiple man and whore around with them right in front of your eyes as you lose someone you love just like how you lost your mother and sister!"

Jungkook immediately ran back to the dinning room as he cam to a halt and punch his father straight in the face making the old man fall on his back. "HOW DARE YOU! YOU DARE TO HAVE THE NERVE TO PUNCH ME! HOW DARE YOU BITE THE HANDS THAT FED YOU! YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT!" Jeon Hyun Suk pointed his finger at Jungkook with anger. "What can a illegitimate child like you also do? Also don't you ever talk about him! If I hear he's hurt prepare for your company's downfall Jeon Hyun Suk! Watch me spill all your dirty secret to the world."

Jungkook walked to Jeon Hyun Suk and leaned down making him right next to Jeon Hyun Suk's ear and whispered, "Jeon Hyun Suk an illegitimate child who is now the president only due to how he killed his kind and caring brother who loved him like a real brother. A brother who's been there through thick and thin for him. Betraying his lovely brother's trust due to his own greediness for power and wealth. What a wonderful news headline you would see behind bars." Jungkook left with Lisa and his son leaving a shocked Jeon Hyun Suk as to how Jungkook knew something he shouldn't.

_________________________________

1212

Spelling Error I'm still not perfect so sorry bout that.

Pls know that all the characters are named randomly and since no body gave me a suggestion for Jungkook's wife and i can't delay to post for too long please don't be dissatisfied with what I chose. Hope you will still continue to read this. Story between Lisa and Rose is surely going to be interesting so please don't abandon the story cause I use blackpink members