Drunk

Humph Humph Humph SMUT warning a head you have been WARNED please wait for the next update if you do not wish to read.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Now onto the story

_________________________________

*ringg*ringgg*ringgg*beep* "The Number You're Calling Is Currently Unavailable Please Leave A Voice Message Or Call Back Later After A Beep What You Say Shall Be Sent To The Voice Message."

For the past hour, Taehyung had been calling Jungkook's phone every ten minutes, but Jungkook had been completely unresponsive. The time is now 9 p.m., so everyone should have left the office by then. At first, Taehyung assumed he was simply busy, but that was certainly not the case.

Taehyung wanted to talk about Jungkook's son, and they agreed they would talk about it tonight, Jungkook is not showing up at all. He hung up the phone after making one final call to Jungkook.

Taehyung decided to put the dish he had prepared away after noticing that it had grown cold. He felt that food shouldn't be wasted and put it in the refrigerator, covering it nicely so it wouldn't spoil. Taehyung looked at the time and decided to go to sleep.

At 11 in the middle of the night, he heard someone banging on the door harshly. Not wanting to take any chances, Taehyung looked through the peephole. Later, he noticed his boyfriend stumbling toward the door with his face flushed and his hair sticking out in a different direction.

Taehyung opened the door, and as soon as he did, the smell of alcohol burned his eyes and filled his nose. "How much alcohol did you drink, Jungkook?" Taehyung shouted louder, finally drawing Jungkook's attention to him.

"Jungkook, answer my ques-" Jungkook forced a kiss on Taehyung's lips as he stopped whatever Taehyung was saying to him. After the heated kiss, Jungkook lifted Taehyung over his shoulder, carrying him like a sack of potatoes. "What are you doing, Jungkook?!" Taehyung screamed in embarrassment.

"Quite down, baby," said Jungkook as he gave Taehyung a slap on the plump ass. "You don't want people hearing your beautiful moans as Daddy fucks you hard, do you?" Jungkook still proceeded to carry Taehyung upstairs as he left Taehyung speechless with his dirty talk.

When they got to their shared room, Jungkook kicked the door open and threw Taehyung on the mattress, making Taehyung wince a little from the force of him hitting the bed. "Let us talk over it, Jungkook, you are too drunk." Taehyung was a little afraid of his boyfriend. Taehyung has never been afraid because Jungkook has always treated him well, spoiled him, and taken things slowly to not scare Taehyung off.

"What do we need to discuss when all you need to say is how much you love Daddy's cock fucking you nice and hard till you can't get out of bed." While moving his other hand through Taehyung's body, Jungkook held both of Taehyung's hands above his head.

"You are not sane, Jungkook, *ah*." Taehyung let out a small moan as Jungkook kissed Taehyung's tender neck and pinched his pink nipple, causing it to gradually turn red and swollen.

"You smell so good, baby." Jungkook started stroking Taehyung's half-hard dick. Taehyung's groans became louder and louder over time. "Hah*hah* wait, Jung-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence as Jungkook shoved three fingers into Taehyung's ass, making Taehyung scream with pain.

Jungkook proceeds to shove his finger in and out roughly, making Taehyung urch his back and moan with pain and pleasure. Approximately a minute later, Jungkook pushed his finger harder into Taehyung's prostate while aiming hard at it. Now that he could no longer hold back his moans, Taehyung began to whine for something bigger. However, just as he was about to cum, Jungkook took his fingers away.

"You must also satisfy Daddy's hard cock if you want to cum baby," Jungkook said in a seductive way next to Taehyung's ear, sending Taehyung chills and almost making him cum just from his deep voice.

"Spread your legs, baby, you don't want it to hurt, right? Now beg for it if you want it." Looking at his boyfriend, who was now holding his legs out in front of him with his asshole spreading and opening, Jungkook grinned.

"Now, baby, what do you want?" Taehyung's eyes turned to face Jungkook as he raised his chin, causing Jungkook to return a lustful gaze to Taehyung. "I want Daddy to fuck me hard." Although Taehyung felt ashamed about what he said, he could not resist the pleasure it would bring him.

"Good." With just one word, Jungkook forced half of his dick into Taehyung, who screamed in pain. "Loosen up, baby, you are too tight." While Taehyung lifted his hand to hug Jungkook for support, Jungkook continued to slowly push his cock despite grunting from the tightness. Taehyung was unable to adjust to the pain as he screamed for Jungkook to stop.

In order to fully enter, Jungkook spread Taehyung's ass with his hand, but Taehyung, who was tightly hugging him, found it to be too painful and began scratching Jungkook's back with his nails. "Baby, hold on a second, it's almost all in." Taehyung's nail harshly dug into Jungkook's skin, causing him to groan a little.

When Jungkook's cock was completely inside, he held Taehyung's thin waist and slowly moved it up and down. He quickened his pace and began to thrust more forcefully as he moved quickly while aiming his cock at Taehyung's prostate.

"Hic*ah*huh*huh*to-too *uh*ah* deep *hic* too deep*" Jungkook continued to deeply and forcefully fuck Taehyung as he barely managed to finish a sentence. Taehyung clung to Jungkook as he was afraid to fall, even though it wouldn't hurt as the bed was underneath him.

30 minutes had passed, and Taehyung had cummed roughly three times in that time while Jungkook hadn't. When Taehyung was about to cum for the fourth time, his inner wall clenched tighter as he felt every part of Jungkook's cock inside of him.

Taehyung began to bounce up and down as Jungkook tightened his grip on his waist and quickened his pace. After a minute, Taehyung's ass was filled with Jungkook's sperm. Jungkook pulled out his cock, and he watched his sperm gradually leak from Taehyung's ass, licking his lips and liking what he see.

Taehyung thought they would finally stop but he was wrong Jungkook flipped him over to continue for another round. Jungkook, I *hah* I can't go for another round..." As Jungkook was being gently pushed away, Taehyung tried to catch his breath, but Jungkook did not stop until three in the morning, and Taehyung nearly passed out twice but kept waking up from the pleasure, and Jungkook stopped once he was also tired.

-----------------------------------------------

1088

This is only my second time writing smut so please excuse the lack on detail and stuff. Also just like I promised I uploaded and I might update another chapter on June 27. Hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for the 1.2k view

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧