Ferris Wheel

5 months ago 1 month in relationship

" So babe would you be free to go on a date with me?" "What if I said no and that I'm busy?" "Then I'll kidnap you from this place of course" Jungkook replied with a grin showing his bunny smile.

"*hah* how could I say no to my cute little bunny. Just wait a minute I'll go ask Yeonjun to take my place for tonight ."

Outside of High Nights

"Thank you for coming with me. I'll make this an unforgettable date." "You better stand by your words Jungkook or else..." "Or else what babe." "Or else there'll be no kisses for you for the next month."

"Anything but that." Jungkook said in exaggeration. "Hahaha I'm just kidding I won't care if the date will be good or not, all I'll care about is that we spend some time together." Taehyung said flashing a huge grin to Jungkook.

"How did I get so lucky with you." Jungkook said in a voice full of love. "Anyway where are we going Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. "You'll see." "Just tell me already. At least give me a hint." "Ummm the hint is that you've always wanted to go to this place and you've told me about it like a million times."

"The only place I can think of is the amusement park but it's 8 p.m. so they're closed, hmmmm...." "So will you follow me or just keep standing there?" "Of course follow you is that even a question?"

The date

"No way tell me it's a lie" Taehyung shouted in excitement. "Does it look like a lie?" "I'm the one who's lucky to have you, do you know that?" I know Jungkook said with a smirk.

"So Mr. Kim Taehyung will you ride the Ferris wheel with me?" "Of course!!!"

Now you guys must be thinking why Taehyung is so excited over a Ferris wheel ride? Well the thing is that Taehyung was an orphan , one time he was adopted by a lady who worked in the amusement park. The lady said that she would take Tae to where she was working if Taehyung cleaned the house daily and keep cooking for her.

Taehyung being an orphan was very grateful he was taken away from an orphanage that was very abusive to childrens who doesn't obey to the dean.

To Taehyung he would have done everything she said immediately. He considered her a mom but she considered him as a kid that would do her daily jobs.

Taehyung would do the chores daily with thought of him riding the Ferris wheel with his new mother but the lady never kept her promise. Months passed by and Tae found his "mother" and the landlady talking about rent and that day the mother was drinking heavily and she spoke up something that hurt Taehyung.

She said, "I should not have adopted a brat. Thanks to you the money I earned are going to waste. You should not have been eating so much you fat little pig."

After hearing that Taehyung asked if she considered him as her kid so she replied him with a, "No, not even once tomorrow you're going back to that orphanage."

Taehyung thought he wasn't that attached to his mother but he was wrong he felt his heart break into a million pieces.

End of ride

"So how much do you like the date?" Jungkook asked. "Very much." Taehyung replied grinning ear to ear.

"So wanna go have din-*vrrrrr* Jungkook's phone interrupted what he was about to say.

Jungkook looked at the Id caller and he answer as he move a few steps away from Taehyung. Taehyung was questioning as to why Jungkook moved away inside his head, but he ended with the conclusion that it must have been some kind of important work call.

As Taehyung was still thinking Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulders with his index and said, "babe there seem to be some kind of error in the work I submitted and my boss said he wanted me back for an all nighter. Sorry babe even though today was supposed to be our day."

"It's no problem babe, there are more days in the future we could go for dates but right now I think your work needs you more than I do." Taehyung replied with a sad face even though he was smiling.

"I'm sorry babe want me to drive you back?" "Hmm no it's fine my apartment is close by, just try to get some sleep once your done with your work okay?" "Okay babe." As soon as Jungkook said that he ran fast to his cars leaving a lonely Taehyung at the front gate of the amusement park who was waiting for Jungkook to at least turn back to give him a wave but since he didn't Taehyung just stood infront of the gate until he couldn't see Jungkook's car.