Happy Family

Woo-Jin was not sure whether he should have been shocked, angry, sad, or even livid, but he did know that he felt betrayed. "Dad, please tell me you're lying." Woo-Jin was now desperate. Woo-Jin screamed, "Mom would not do this to us, and Mom would not do this to me." Woo-Jin clutched onto his father's shirt as he kept crying and yelling.

"Son, you heard her talking to her lover on the phone. Do you want that, Woo-Jin? If she takes you away from Dad, her lover will become Woo-Jin's other parent, and Dad will never be able to see Woo-Jin again." Woo-Jin thought his father had just dropped a bomb on him.

More tears began to stream from Woo-Jin's eyes. "Why did Mom marry you in the first place if she was going to cheat on you in the first place?" Woo-Jin leaned into his father's shoulder and started to sob more and more.

"Dad and Mom were forced to marry. Dad really did love Mom, despite the pressure from Mom's family to get married." Lies, lies, and more lies it was all lies. Continue." Woo-Jin said he wanted to know the full story.

"As Dad was saying, Dad really loved Mom. Soon after Mom and Dad were married, Mom's family wanted a child, and that was you, Woo-Jin. Dad begged for you to be born, while Mom, on the other hand, did not want Woo-Jin. *Caressing Woo-Jin's hair*

When Lisa overheard Jungkook speaking through the door, she hurried to Woo-Jin's side and dragged him away from his father. "Woo-Jin, your father is lying. Do not listen to him." Lisa put her hand on Woo-Jin's shoulder as she looked at him, desperate for him to listen to her.

Woo-Jin's world was spinning, and he was unsure of whom to believe. One of them was lying, but for now, it felt like both were lying to him. He looks up at his mother, hoping that what his father said was not true, and says, "If mom said dad is lying, then you tell me your side of the story."

Lisa was unsure of what to say to Woo-Jin. Was she supposed to reveal that she had actually cheated on Rosé? She herself did not know what to say to him. She simply pondered what to say as she stared at her son. Unlike Jungkook, her son had never been fooled by her lies because she was never a good liar when it came to her son.

Woo-Jin was shocked by the lack of response from his mother. Was what his dad told him all true? Was he never wanted by his mother? Woo-Jin started to sob as he ran away from his mother's side, going back to his father.

Lisa watched speechless as Jungkook carried Woo-Jin away, put him in the car, and sped away from the mansion. In order to get Woo-Jin to stop sobbing, Jungkook thought of something to say while looking at his son in the backseat.

"Woo-Jin listen to Dad. This Monday, Dad and Mom will file for divorce, but the thing is, Mom and Dad both want you," Jungkook said as he looked at Woo-Jin from the rearview mirror. As much as Dad hates saying this, Woo-Jin you have to choose who you want to go with." What 4-year-olds want to live separately from their parents? Woo-Jin clutched onto the seatbelt as he debated in his mind. "Dad, why can't we just be a happy family? Can't you ignore Mother cheating on you?" More tears formed in Woo-Jin's eyes.

Jungkook parked his car on the sidewalk. "Look at Dad Woo-Jin." Woo-Jin looked at his father. "Mom has another person she loves. Mom wants to be happy with her lover. Do you want to make your mother sad? You knew she never wanted you, so the last thing you could do to make her happy is let her be happy with her lover."

Woo-Jin wiped his tears, which fell nonstop. "I *sob* I understand," Woo-Jin said as he looked at his father, still crying. "Woo-Jin please choose me this coming Monday. *caresses his son's head* Dad will have no one to love when Woo-Jin decides to go with Mother. Dad will be lonely without Woo-Jin please choose me. Dad can't live without Woo-Jin," Jungkook said as he gave his son crocodile tears.

If people didn't know, they would've thought two people's hearts were shattered, but one was genuinely miserable while the other was on cloud nine. Lisa began bombarding Jungkook with numerous missed calls, while Jungkook just turned off his phone, ignoring her calls.

On the other side with Taehyung

"Namjoon hyung you know something is up with Jungkook, don't you," Taehyung said as he walked up to Namjoon from behind. as Namjoon and Jin were enjoying their date at the café. Namjoon flinched from the sudden question. "No, I don't ask him what you want to know by yourself," Namjoon said as he turned away from Taehyung and gave Jin all his attention, hoping Taehyung wouldn't ask anything else.

"Jungkook had been acting weird since I last saw him with his son," Taehyung spoke up once again, raising his voice a little higher so Namjoon could hear him.  

______________________________

869

 @kookie_sugar_tae  hope you like this chapter I know you had waited also I can't promise when my next update might be. In depends on how much free time I can get without my schoolwork and tuition bothering me.