Meet Up

"It's nice to meet you I'm Jeon Jeoung Yu. Starting today I'm going to be your brother. It's nice to have someone your age in this huge house. It can be lonely here sometimes. " Jeon Jeoung Yu greeted as he extended his hand for a hello. "Oh, sure." Jeon Hyun Suk replied as he watch the hand retreat from embarrassment. "Looks like you boys are getting along." Jeon Young Ah said with a raised eyebrow curious. He was wondering why his son is greeting his half-brother with full of excitement in his eye.

Everybody in the mansion knows that Jeoung Yu is an introvert. He rarely even says hi to his friend he's always inside the room or at the library reading book.   Just watching their young master greet his half-brother was very shocking to them. "Dad Hyun Suk is very pretty! Isn't he?" Jeoung Yu exclaimed as he held tight onto Hyun Suk's face making Hyun Suk wince a little. "Um, sure do whatever you want to show him around or something." Jeon Young Ah looked at Jeoung Yu with doubt and left for work.

"So it's just you and me Hyun Suk." Jeoung Yu looked at his half-brother and smiled weirdly making everyone in the room to be scared of their young master but they all chose to mind their own business after all they were worried that they could get fired for something they shouldn't have butted their nose into. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Honey wake up!" Kang Soo Ae shook her husband awake from his sleep. She saw him mumbling something about Jeoung Yu or something  as he kept shaking his head in his sleep. "*hah* Oh thanks for waking me up." Jeon Hyun Suk said with a smile as he looked at his wife. "No worries, was it a nightmare?" Soo Ae asked with a worried face. "Oh no just...just some old memories." Hyun Suk replied as he stared at the wall for a few minutes. "I see well go take a shower while I go make some breakfast for us." "Hmm, thanks, babe." Jeon Hyun Suk gave a peck on his wife's cheek as he left for the bathroom. Kang Soo Ae wiped her face and looked at her palm as she mumbled

"Disgusting"

At Jeon Hyun Suk office

"Lee Seo Bin, get me a file about Jungkook's mistress." "Yes sir, but that would be a little hard as to Jungkook hiding his lover very well sir." "I see, get as much as you can and hire more people if you need to. I need to get my hands on that boy or we both will be living on the street with a cup in our hands." Hyun Sik said with a grin as he gave his back to Seo Bin and looked out the window watching the view of people under the building walking by wondrously not knowing and thinking what they should do for today. "Yes sir." Lee Seo Bin replied as he bowed 30 degrees and left the room.

At Taehyung's house

"Babe please meet up with my hyung. I really want you guys to meet. Ever since last week, you left him, he's having doubts about you being a rather good boyfriend or not." "Sure babe let's ask him if we can meet him in the next 1 hour. How about that?" Jungkook asked as he held Taehyung tighter within his arms and gave a peck on Taehyung's forehead. "Mm, sure let me go give him a call." Taehyung hopped out of Jungkook's arms as he enter the kitchen to go give his hyung some good news.

On Call

"Jinnie hyung are you free?" Taehyung asked with happiness. "Yeah, Taebear what's wrong?" Jin replied with curiosity as to why his little bear would be calling him on a Sunday evening. "It's just Kookie wants to meet you and have a talk." "Oh, I see I'm free right now I'm at my shop on a date with Joonie want to come right now?" "Ummmmmm but aren't you on a date? Won't I be ruining it? Joonie's rarely been able to see you. I don't want to interrupt!" Taehyung said with uncertainty. "Nonsense you are our little bear also you know that Joonie can point out your lover's flaw so that he becomes a better man and love you much much much more! How about that?"

"Umm sure then I'm coming to you guys with Jungkook since your cafe is near my house we'll probably arrive in the next 5 minutes." "Sure we'll be waiting," Jin replied with a smile.

"Jinnie who was that?" Namjoon asked with a little hint of jealousy in his eyes. "Oh, babe you're cute when you're jealous. It's just Taebear he wants us to meet his boyfriend." Jin squeeze his boyfriend's cheeks with his palms and cupped them as he pinched them a little making Namjoom whine in pain. "Oh you mean the boyfriend of 6 months? Now I'm curious as to who it is. Do you know his boyfriend's name?" "Hmm no but he said something like Jungkook or Kookie I don't know we'll know when we meet him," Jin replied as he held Namjoon's hand tighter while showing a smile.

Meet Up

As Jin and Namjoon were deep in their conversation they heard a voice greeting them, it was Taehyung. "Hello, hyung!" Taehyung waved as he took a seat in front of the couple. "So where is your boyfriend?" Namjin couple asked in unison. "Oh, he's right there ordering some tarts for me," Taehyung replied as he pointed to the man standing in front of the cashier who was pointing out a specific dessert for his boyfriend.

"Oh look he's coming," Taehyung spoke with a grin. "Hello everyone I'm Jungkook nice to meet you." Jungkook flashed a grin at the people sitting with Taehyung. Namjoon was shocked and pale to see a certain man standing in front of him. Jin saw how pale Namjoon became looking at the male so he asked, "What's wrong Joonie?"  Worried about his boyfriend

Just when Jungkook was about to sit down and put the tray of desserts on the table. Jungkook heard the word Joonie. He looked at the man and he was just as shocked as Namjoon was. "What's wrong Kookie?" "Oh, Nothing. Um, Namjoon can I see you outside for a minute?" Jungkook pointed at the door as he scratch his neck worried about something. "Do you guys know each other?" Jin asked in confusion. "Yeah sure." Namjoon said with a glare. "I'll be back in a min don't wait up and eat some dessert Jinnie," Namjoon spoke again as he followed after Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jin were a little worried as they saw an angry Namjoon but they know Namjoon won't do anything rash since he's a kind man who rarely gets mad about anything.

Behind the cafe

Namjoon grabbed Jungkook by the collar as he tried to punch him but stopped his fist and asked, "So care to explain what the fuck you're doing here Jeon Jungkook?

____________________________

1171 

Also you guys might be a little confused about there being too many Jeons so I'll post the characters in the next chap well hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Also I'll post about the name not how they look cause I'm a lazy person and I made the name up