Will

"Good morning, Kookie." Taehyung woke up his boyfriend as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Mm, morning, what time is it?" "Currently, it's 9 a.m." "Shoot! I have a meeting at 9:30." As soon as Jungkook spoke up, he rushed to brush his teeth and changed into spare clothes that he always left behind at Taehyung's place."

"What about breakfast!?" "I won't be eating anymore. Sorry, babe, I'm in a rush." Jungkook went to hug his boyfriend as he combed his hair with his other free hand. "Jungkook, as soon as you come back, we need to have a talk. About your son," Taehyung said in a stern voice, making Jungkook worry a little.

"Okay, babe." Jungkook said as he buried his face in the nook of his boyfriend's neck. "So then I'll get going." Jungkook gave his boyfriend a little peck on the cheek as he was ready to leave.

At Jungkook's office

"Come to my office we need to have a talk," Jungkook called his wife as soon as he finished the meeting. Lisa just answered "Whatever" and hung up the phone, not waiting for Jungkook's reply.

"So what do you want from me, Jungkook?" Lisa asked as she sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs and checking her nails, not facing Jungkook at all. 'We need to talk about Woo-Jin, Taehyung knows about Woo-Jin now. We need to sign the divorce papers as fast as possible.."

"For your information, Taehyung now knows that I have a son, and he just thinks I'm a single father since he doesn't have any thoughts about us breaking up. As soon as we're divorced, I'll propose to him."

"THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?" "DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF GAME RIGHT NOW? You know I'll only divorce you if I have Woo-Jin. I'm not giving him to you, he's my son. I'm not letting my son get raised by a homewrecker."

"Don't call him a homewrecker. We were nothing to begin with. We are not in love enough to call it a relationship. I was in this marriage only because I was forced to, and you're only here because you're guilty because you let Rosé die. I would have never married a murderer you and I both know it." Jungkook said in a furious voice as he pointed his fingers at Lisa.

"I don't care what you say, Jungkook, just give me back my son," Lisa said, tired of all of this. She was tired of the mess she had made, and she knew she had no right to blame Jungkook either. "If you want him so bad, let's go to court. You know you'll lose, as I have the will that Rosé left behind." Jungkook grinned ear to ear, knowing that he had just won the conversation.

"Jungkook, I'm tired of this, please just please give me my son, and we can all have a happy ending. You can marry your lover or whatever. I just want to start a family with Jennie and Woo-Jin within my arms." Tears brimmed on the edge of her eyes, but she just kept speaking her mind, not caring what Jungkook was thinking.

"Lisa, you and I were both taught to be greedy since our birth. Just like you, who made all this mess, want to start a family with Jennie, so do I with Taehyung. As a brother who loves his sister dearly, I cannot give you Woo-Jin. It was written in the letter that you would be nothing to him, not a mother at that. Rosé wrote that she wishes for Woo-Jin to know all your misdeeds and hate you, for you to suffer just like she suffered from your love."

Lisa never read the letter that Rosé left behind she had no right, according to Jungkook. She does know what Jungkook said about the letter is all true. Rosé had mentioned in the letter that Lisa would not have any parental rights over Woo-Jin and that she was banned from ever coming to her grave. Jungkook shall tell Woo-Jin about his mother's misdeed leading to Rosé's death and that no matter what, Jungkook shall not hand over Woo-Jin to Lisa. Lisa should feel guilt and regret for losing her.

Lisa knows that is not how a will works, and so does Jungkook, but they also both know that both of them are striving to fulfill what is written on the will. Just as it was written on the will, Lisa was feeling the guilt of Rosé's death, but she wasn't feeling the regret. She was repenting by doing what the will said, but she also loved Jennie too much to let go of her. The first month she met Jennie, she started to get fond of the younger woman, who was making her feel all the different emotions that she never felt with Rosé.

Lisa knew her emotions were wrong, and so did Jennie, but they couldn't help it. To Lisa, Rosé was like a first love, and Jennie was like her future. She was falling in love deeper and deeper to see all the pain she was causing Rosé. Even if she did see it she chose to ignore it. Leaving Rosé was not an option. She was being greedy by not letting go of any of them.

Lisa once asked Jungkook a hypothetical question. The question was, "You have two lovers if you were forced to give up one, who would you give up? The first one or the second one? It's the first one, right? Because if you loved the first one, you wouldn't have cheated on them, right?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa weirdly, but all he said was"If you did love the second person, you wouldn't be thinking about the first person." 

________________________________________

964

I have no excuse for not posting but school finally ended and I'll be posting more that I have time. Thank you for the 800 views and I really hope you're enjoying this story.