"Family Dinner''

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE YOUR BOYTOY?!" "Don't talk about him like that he's not a boytoy, he's the person I like." "OH STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE THIS MARRAIGE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ALSO DRAG MY NAME DOWN THE DRAIN LIKE THAT!" "I never wanted-" "Dad why are you yelling at mom?" "Oh nothing baby just talking about some adult stuff, there's nothing to worry about.'' Jungkook reassured his 4 year old son named Jeon Woo-Jin.

"We'll talk about this later." Jungkook left as he carried his son to their bedroom. Yes him and his son shared a room together. His wife was not included the reason for that was he hated her but, he couldn't do anything about it.

A deal was a deal after all.

Back at Taehyung

"Hyung you should try meeting Jungkook he's so nice, cute, lovely, handsome, ho-" "Don't you dare finish that sentence." "Okay okay Jinnie hyung." "Taehyung you know I'm fine with you dating any body you want but that person must love you no matter what. He should not have a messy past. All I want to say is that he should love you no matter what and and put you first no matter what. Kids your age should be dating and fooling around but since you practically worked your whole life and you put your education first you never had interest in those things. Considering this your first relationship I just want you to meet the right person and not get heartbroken."

"I get it hyung, but do you want to try meeting him?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ask him if he want to first." 'Sure sure. *ding*ding*" As the customer came Taehyung showed a boxy smile at Jin and continue his part time job at Jin's café which was named Rencontre Chaleureuse.

At Jungkook's office

"Sir I need you to sign this and after that we have a meeting in 10 minutes, which might last for 1-2 hours and after that we have to leave for a flight to Spain which we have another deal with Jose about the new areas suitable for where we would build the new branch.

"Okay tell Jose-*Ringgs*Ringgg" Jungkook looked at his phone and as soon he saw who the caller I.D. was he told his secretary Kai to leave. "HI babe! It's weird of you to call me at this time of the day." "Oh, were you busy? I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet a close hyung of mine. Since you're busy let's talk later okay?" "Oh my cute Taebear you know I always have time for you. So what's that about your hyung?" "Oh I just wanted you to meet Jinnie hyung he's one of the person I cherish in the world. Also considering that you are my boyfriend I just wanted you to get along with my hyung.''

"Oh okay when do you want me to meet him?" "This Sunday." Taehyung replied. "Sure babe I'm free then. Also babe wha– *creakk* let me talk to you later I promise I'll call you back.*Beep." As soon as Jungkook hanged up the phone he looked at the woman standing Infront of his office door.

"Get out of my office." Jungkook said in anger as he glared at his "Wife".

"Oh stop overreacting much , I thought you'd be glad to see me but I guessed it wrong since I made you hang up your call with your boytoy." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Tell me what you want and get the fuck out of my office." "*hah* It's your old man he said he want to meet his favorite "son" and how his grandson had been doing at "Family Dinner." Also how the marriage has been go–" "Jeezez fuck that old man is a fucking pain in the ass when will he fuc-.'' "Okay we get it you hate him enough swearing. Okay as I was saying before you cut me off. He said he wanted to meet us this Sunday and that you should be here for "dinner'' by 6 in the evening. He said he's holding an event at 12 in the evening at Saturday to celebrate his 54 birthday." Jungkook tensed up a little after hearing the word birthday but he chose to ignore the headache he got after hearing that word.

"Okay I see, now get the fuck out of my face." Jungkook said with a glare. The woman shook her head as she looked at her husband and left his office. Making it look like she pitied him, knowing his situation and his "Family Affair."

______________________________

744

What do you want the wife name to be?