First date part 2

Sorry for late update but I was so busy that I can't update, sorry

A/u pov

Then tea went to Kim and he sadly says yes so he won't be dout on him and then Mr Kim says some soothing word to him and then tell jeon about the date and he gladly says yes to him and tell him that he was also thinking about that only. And then Mrs jeon tell jungkook and arrange their date at a luxurious restaurant.

1 hour before date

Jungkook - yoongi what If he didn't like me (sad voice)

Both boys are now in jungkook's room but yoongi is thinking that what if tea tell jungkook everything (BTW I forgot to right this I am telling you that tea called yoongi many times but he didn't pick up, and tea think that he was ignoring him because he also know about all things and that's break his heart most that his love let him feel the pain alone and after that he didn't call him or jimin and nor receive calls from jimin) and now he was thinking what to do when jungkook says something.

Yoongi - what are you saying hyung, who will not like you ( coureging) you know you are the best
Jungkook - you are saying that because you are my brother and love me (smile )but I know I am a boring person
Yoongi- no you are not hyung, you are best for teahyung, teahyung might be very lucky to have a husband like you. (you are best for him hyung, you deserve him not me)
Jungkook - (smile) OK, ok but I wanna talk to you about you because in these days you seems off, what happen yoongi?
(yoongi was shocked and don't no what to say, he can't say that he is not happy with the marriage)
Yoongi - uh nothing hyung (fake smile) it was.... Just... A.... My health is not good.
Jungkook - (worried) what, what happen to you ?
Yoongi - nothing much hyung it's just a little headache you don't have to worry (smiles)
Jungkook - are you sure (yoongi nodded) then tell me what is going on between you two (smile)
Yoongi - whom two?
Jungkook - off course you and your someone special (teasingly)
(yoongi's heart filled with sadness when he again think about tea and then all things now recalling in his head that how he want jungkook to know that he loves tea how he want jungkook to tease him how he wanted to see jungkook dancing in his wedding but now the things are broken,the hearts are broken, the peoples are broken and now he have to do all things in jungkook's wedding) A... hyung the.... Thing is that............. We broke up

Jungkook - what.......b..But why (feel sad)
Yoongi - his parents fixed his marriage somewhere else ( well he isn't telling a lie though)
Jungkook - Oh.....(sad tone)..............is he happy?
(yoongi looked at him. Tears started forming on his eyes)
Yoongi - (low tone) Y-es, he is happy (well that was a lie)
Jungkook - but you say that you both love each.
Yoongi - No, only I loved him ( again he lied because he didn't want him to know anything)
Jungkook - then you shouldn't be sad, you should be happy because he/she dumped you, OK don't be sad (ruffles his hair and yoongi also smile and said)
Yoongi - I'll try to forget him(sadly smiled) now you should go to your first date he will be there soon
Jungkook - but I have time now
Yoongi - then go and buy gift for him, I know you didn't buy anything for him right?
Jungkook - oh yes (shocked) thank you very much brother, you know na I didn't do anything like this before so I just forget. And yeah what I bought for him, I don't know what he likes
Yoongi - (immediatly) strawberrys.
Jungkook- huh.
Yoongi - (wide eyes) ah....i mean I heard mom that he likes strawberrys when she was talking to aunty.
Jungkook - (happy) really, OK I got it I bought him strawwery, now I am going or I will be late OK (kiss his hair)

Then jungkook went to buy gift for tea and now yoongi thinking what he will do about tea so he didn't tell jungkook anything so he called tea because there is no option except it and tea looked at the phone all ready for the date and when he looked at the phone he badly wants to receive the phone but then he thought of those days when yoongi didn't pick his calls. So he also didn't pick his calls and thats bother yoongi very much

Yoongi - why isn't picking up my calls

He again and again calling him until he picked up the phone

Yoongi - hello, tea?
Tea - (hurt tone) why you are calling me now (tears started falling from his eyes)
Yoongi - tea, I know that you...... You are hurt I am hurt too- (cut)
Tea - no you are not, that's why you didn't call me in these days I know that you also don't have idea of that first but after?............. At least you (hiccup) you can call me and talk to me about that (hiccup) but you (hiccup) didn't pick up my calls yoongi. What I think about that.
Yoongi - I so sorry (he also cried) I am so sorry that I didn't pick up your calls, actually I don't have the courage for that (hiccup) I don't know what to talk to you, I don't know......
Tea - (wipe his tears) then why you called today how you get courage of sudden.
Yoongi - (low tone) I don't know how to tell you but................ Please don't tell Hyung anything

That's broke tea, he thought that yoongi called him so they can found a way to the situation but.....

Tea - (teary eyes) so you called me to shut my mouth,go on a date with your brother and marry him (shout), did you ever love me.
Yoongi - I love you very much tea - with my whole heart but...... The thing is that I love my brother too
Tea - (confused) means?
Yoongi - he love you tea.
Tea - what, but he didn't meat me more than once and that's also for 10 minutes, how can he love me in such a mean time
Yoongi - I don't know anything, I just know that he truly love you Tea and he will take care of yo- (cut)
Tea - (shouts) why everyone telling me he take care of me, can't you take care of me.
Yoongi -Tea listen first, I don't know how much people tell you that, but it's I'm telling that he is good for you better than me.
Tea - I don't want better than you, I want you (cracked voice ) (yoongi sighs) and I will tell him today that I love you not him (yoongi's eyes wide) and if he loves you then he will not marry me.
Yoongi - no, you will not do that okay
Tea - off course I will do that if you are not doing something then I will do
(well tea just say anything comes in his mouth beacaus he was hella angry)
Yoongi - you better will not do that or I kill myself.
Tea was beyond shocked what he was hearing he can't believe of that, yoongi was ready to die just because of his brother's heart break.
Tea - are you in your right mind what are you talking idiot (shouts)
Yoongi - don't say anything to hyung or I will not do anything like that.
Tea - ( deep sigh) you love your brother that much. (teary eyes)
Yoongi - I love him more than anything.
Tea - (he sighed and after wipes his tears and think for sometime and say)
Tea - o-k-kay, I will not tell him, happy (cracked voice)
Yoongi - (cried) I'm so sorry tea I didn't want it to hurt you but there Is only thing that's right, we can't just think about our selves- (cut)

Before he said further tea cut the call
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my angels 💜
How was the episode?
Ignore mistakes 🙏
Please vote if you like it
Please follow me 😘
Byyyyyy, saranghae