Engagement

Hello guyyyyysssss

Sorry for the late update
But you guys are not commenting anything couse I asked all of you to suggest me about the story but............forget it since you guys didn't suggest anything so I'm writing this story in my way 🙂

Enjoy reading

At mall

Jin and tea buying clothes. Jin continuously telling tea to try this or that, but tea had no mood of buying anything which shook Jin a littel bit because as far as knows his baby brother loves shopping, but today he has no interest in shopping and top of that it's his engagement,....he had to be 100 times more exited but, there is nothing in his face so Jin think that he should asked tea about that at home. They were shopping when Jin noticed some one. It was jk ,not only jk but yoongi, jimin and lisa also with him. He knows yoongi but he don't know lisa. Coincidencely they are shopping in the same mall. So Jin think to approach them.

"Hey jungkook and yoongi" hearing jin's voice the trio looked at them and jungkook made a confuse face couse he don't know Jin hyung, but yoongi knows him so he smiled and went towards Jin hyung and greet them back,.... jungkook,jimin and lisa also goes to them and they greeted back. Jin introduce himself to everyone and jimin and lisa did the same with Jin. That's when tea come out of trial room, wearing a beautiful design shirt and a shrug upon it, everyone was staring at tea like looking a angel but yoongi and jungkook seeing him with so many emotions.

"Wow tea you are looking so beautiful" jin said " why he will not look beautiful afterall he is my best freind " jimin said flipping his imaginary hair.

"Yeah tea you look so angelic" lisa commented."

tea don't know lisa also but he didn't have any interest in it,...he was just looking at yoongi who also staring back, jin noticed it and said "you guys also here for shopping, so let's shop together, jungkook...didn't you buy anything ?" Jin said "ah, yeah I buy a suit for the engagement." He said showing his bunny smile which melt jin's heart as he cue at jk.

"You look like a bunny" jin said and jungkook make a pout "Ani, I'm not" lisa suddenly laugh "yeah jin hyung, he is not a bunny, bunny looks cute, do you know who is he.........(jin shook his head while smiling) he is a mouse, look at his teeth" she laughed and jin also chuckled
And tea and yoongi just staring at each other when tea signal yoongi to go washroom so that they can talk there.

"Ohhhhh reallyyy then who are you.....a duck?" He also laugh while lisa makes a cute face jin and jimin was enjoying there bickering lisa was Goin to say anything when yoongi spoke "I'm going to washroom you guys carry on." Saying this he goes to bathroom. They also again start shopping.

They were shopping when teahyung said "Hey guys I just saw a Gucci shop there, I'm going there you guys carry on" Saying that he was about to go when Jin held his hands and said "I am also going with you" "No no jin hyung please you guys shop here I'll go alone" tea said with nervous smile "no way I'm here for your shopping not mine" tea was thinking a way to stop jin for coming with him. "A_a jin hyung that shop was special for grooms you know so only I have to go and choose the clothes" jin frowned at why teahyung making excuses, but now he is sure that tea is behaving weird so he decided to not let tea go alone. "So that shop is for grooms only....hmmm......then jungkook you also go with him and me,jimin and lisa will do shopping together.....right lisa?" Tea was now speechless he has nothing to say so he just stayed silent, on the other hand jungkook's face light up hearing he got some time with his love.... lisa just said yes and jimin also node his head "OK..... so go and shop lovely couples" hearing this lisa made a sad face and jimin,jin giggles while jungkook and tea blush. Then they just go for shopping.

"Why yoongi didn't come yet, isn't he taking so much time." Jimin thought "jin hyung, I'm going to see yoongi he didn't come yet." And jin nodded his head.

Jimin enter in washroom and pulled by a hand. He gasped at it and shut his eyes quickly. Someone's hand is holding his waist and backhuging him.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
Byyyyyyyy😄
How was the episode?
Saranghae
Borahae

Vote please!!!!!