honeymoon

Enjoy!!!!

In Paris.....

Yoongi and jimin were in park bogum's house. He lived with his wife kim jisoo. Jimin and bogum are brothers but because of some reasons they both live separated.

They were at dinning table having there breakfast with an awkward silence. So breaking the awkward silence. Jimin asked bogum.

"Hyung...how..is..business going." He said and immediately shut his mouth seeing bogum giving him death glare. Yoongi also head down like a scared kitten.

"Yaah!!! Bogumei why are giving jimina that look. And why here is awkward silence, why isn't someone talking. Ahh I'm so confused." Jisoo scold bogum in english with his EnGlIsH excent.

"Nothing Noona!! Why are you scolding hyung, he is so sweet like bitter melo- I mean water melon hehe he....isn't it yoongi."

Jimin said elbowing yoongi who nodded his head repeatedly.

"Yes, yes" both smiling awkwardly.

Flashback....

----------------------------------

After talking to jungkook in the morning jimin looked at yoongi who has a serious face. And when they turn around they saw..park bogum.

Listening the whole conversation. He also heard how jimin said that his brother brother's condition got worse so he have to come Paris.

And here he was thinking that his brother come here to meet him.

"Hy-hyung..what...are..yo-you doing..here." jimin shuttered while yoongi just sighed.

"Come here to call you two for breakfast but...." bogum huffed.

"Hyung it's not like what you are thinking. Please listen to us-"

Bogum cut jimin and said.... "What listen jimina....I thought that you two come to meet me but you both come here lying that my health is not good, like seriously. And yoongi you are standing right here and jimin saying you are In bathroom?? Can anyone tell me what's going on here?" Bogum said.

"Hyung...I'm sorry. But believe us Hyung, what we did...there was a reason behind it...but we can't tell you anything now."

"And may I know why" Bogum said sarcastically.

"B..b..because..you will tell hyung about this." Yoongi said.

"I don't even has his number."

"But if we tell you...you will surely find a way to contact him."

"What? What you two had done that after knowing it i will do these things." Bogum said angrily.

"Hyung please trust us..na." jimin pouted.

"No. And if you to didn't tell me then I surely will contact jungkook and tell him about your lie." He said giving them a warning look.

"No..no.. no... Hyung please. We are telling you." Yoongi said and jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Hyung....the thing is.....me and jimin are dating each other." Yoongi sighed and hearing that both, jimin and bogum's eyes gone wide.

"What!!" Jimin and bogum said together.

"Yes baby that's why we runaway, isn't it" yoongi said signaling jimin to play along. And jimin being his best freind understand what he is saying. He looked at bogum who was in shock looking at them more like glaring.