hurt

Hello guyyyyysssss

Enjoy reading
And please
Comment 🙏🙏

Jungkook pov

Me and tea was walking to that shop which tea told us about earlier. But don't know why but he looks so nervous today, I mean I really not seen him that much happy as he was when I first saw him, but today he was nervous instead of being.....nothing maybe. After a while I thought about breaking the silence between us.

"A... tea where is the shop.....we are walking for a quit while now" as I said that, he suddenly look at me with extremely nervousness. "A..a....th..the..sho...shop is right here but...now it's not I.....I....don't know.....where it's gone..now" I can't control myself  and laugh out. "Ha...ha..ha..seriously tea....you are saying that the shop suddenly gone somewhere.....ha..ha...seriously?" He glared at me and I suddenly stop my laughing and smiled sheepishly. Then we start to walk again.

A/u pov

On the other side jimin when he enters in bathroom, he was pulled by a hand. And a man was hugging him....actually back hugging him. He closed his eyes tightly and open Them when he hears some one's voice.

"I miss you so much, where are you all this time? I have been waiting here for so long now." Hearing this jimin opened his eyes, he already knew whose voice is this. But still he didn't speak a word, wanting to hear some more lovable words from yoongi. As he closed his eyes, tears were bringing in his eyes.

On the other side yoongi was saying all this keeping his eyes close. BTW when jimin enter in washroom he was inpatient by the time so when Jimin enter in washroom he only see his blonde hair and just pull him in a  backhug.

"I love you so much, baby........you were looking so beautiful in that dress. I was mesmerized by your beauty,...........tea" that's when jimin open his eyes.......then he thought about pushing yoongi and he did that, he pushed yoongi and ran from there leaving a dumbfounded yoongi. Jimin ran fast that yoongi can not see him clearly and stood there......confused.

With jungkook and teahyung

"Here that.....that shop looks perfect.....right,tea?" Tea shook his head. "no, there are really boring clothes" jungkook sighed and said "you are not even inside it, and you are saying that?" Tea get annoyed by that, actually he really not had any interest in shopping he just want to go to yoongi,and since jungkook keep asking him this or that so he get a little annoyed by that and said "do you think I'm crazy?" Jungkook being confused stayed silent. " what ,huh? Do you really think that I'm giving statements without any sense?" Jungkook shook his head "No tea it's no–" he was cut of by tea."Stop!....stop calling me tea, you are not that close to me and you are also not my family......only my family can say tea to me" everyone who were surrounded them were watching because tea was littrely shouting at him. Jungkook eyes got teary.(oww my baby) "I....I'm..I'm....so–sorry tea, I...I didn't...meant to anger you, I'm sorry." Finally a tear escaped from jungkook's eyes and he quickly wipes it, and that's when tea snapped and came to reality and immediately regret his words....but when he was going to apologize jungkook said.

"You can buy anything and from anywhere......." tea was again going to speak when jungkook again cut him "Ammm... I have to do a important call so I'm going for sometime......till then you can shop.......without any intruption" tea felt really bad, jungkook was looking so innocent with those puffy eyes and pouted lips that tea control himself from cuing at him. And going to say something again but again.........jungkook cut him by walking away. "I hurt him....really bad" tea pouted and Then he see his surrounded......everyone was watching him and among them a grandma come to him while smiling and said "you guys looking like a couple" tea blushed at that. " look son, every couple does fights so it's not a big deal but......you really did hurt him son" tea embarrassedly looked down, and the grandma smiled "don't worry child, you still have time, go to him and apologise. And I know he can't stay angry for a long time." Saying this grandma smiled at tea and he did the same.

"Yes grandma you are right, he is a very good person, he surely will forgive me. Thank you so much." Saying this tea ran where jungkook went sometime ago"

He was running when he bumped into someone. And that someone was yoongi. Yoongi was searching for him and when he sees tea was running somewhere he immediately came to him.

"Tea where are you running, and why did you run away from me in the washroom?" He said and teahyung frowned at that.

"Me? When, I didn't come to washroom. Jin hyung told me to go for shopping with jung‐" and now he remember about jungkook.

"What about hyung, and where is he and everyone?" Yoongi said. "Yoongi I'm really sorry, I will tell you everything but not now, I have to go somewhere." He said and again run. Yoongi tried to stop him but he didn't listen to him.

On the other side with jungkook

He was at the park which is near by the mall. He don't want to be there now. Because he still can hear tea's hurtful words and people's stares on him. So he come to park and silently creid there.

"What I had done with him, why he always talk with me rudely. Like......Like I had snach something special to him.(hiccups) I...I....just....wanted to spend some time with (hiccups)....with him.
Why it's so difficult to win his heart.

??– you wanna win someone's heart mister??

Jk – yes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.......