Tangled feelings

"You wanna win someone's heart mister" a kid came and sit beside a crying jungkook. Jungkook looked at him and smile a little.

"Yes, I wanna win someone's heart, why did you ask?" Smiled a littel when the kid pouted "I also wanna win someone's heart you know" he make a pout.

"And who's heart you wanna win.😁" the kid looked at jungkook and says.
"My teacher's heart ♥" jungkook laughed and ask "why though?"

"So she gave me good marks" says very innocently and jungkook laughed at it.
"But I don't know how to win her heart. Do you have any good idea mister?" Jungkook made thinking face you know like this🤔 And said.

"What will I get for that" he totally forget about hus sadness. The kid made a thinking face. "Yes, I will give another idea for giving me idea." Jungkook chuckled and said.

"That sounds good but on what you will give me an idea on kiddo" the kid hit his own head in a sarcastic way and said "you are so dumb mister, didn't you were just saying right now that you want to win someone's heart. So I will give an idea on that if you will give me idea on my problem" the kid folds his hands on his chest.

But when jungkook recalled what happens a few minutes ago he again become said but smile while watching the kid who was waiting for an answer.

"Hmmm.. your problem seems to big little boy, but I'm gonna solve it because I'm....." He was cut off by the kid "jk?"
The littel kid said while making a boring face.

"How do you know, am I that famous."
"Everyone know it, it's very old now try something new" jungkook made an offended face and try to say something new "OK so how is it 'because I'm international playboy" ge said and wiggle his eyebrows but the kid make a poker face "that's even old"

"OK so I don't have anything new OK, do you want me to help you or not" the kid immediately made a sweet face and nodded repeatedly. Jungkook Smiled so listen.

"First you have to go to your house" the kid nodded and listen it very carefully.
"Then go to your room (he again nodded ) "then sat at your study table and study hard and hard to win your teachers heart." He maid a proud face being so proud at his plan but on the other side the kid made an poker face.

"What why are you glaring huh? Isn't this idea is good?" The kid glare and says "If I have to study only why I will want to win her heart" jungkook smile dropped And gulped. The kid sighed.

"Guess what, I asked a favour to a wrong person. So now that you didn't give me an amazing idea I also will not give you a amazing idea OK" and jungkook nodded quietly looking 👽 cute.

"So my idea is to give that someone a cake whom you want to win heart.ok"

Jungkook again nodded. Just then the kid's mom came and took him with her. Jungkook chuckled at what had happened just now. He feel so good after spending time with him.
And then he decided to head back to the mall. He was entering in the mall when he sees tea searching for something or someone.

And when his eyes land on jungkook he smiled and come to jungkook and hug him taking him by shock. But after realizing that his tea his first love is hugging him he hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry, I should not have said that to you and talk to you rudely...I was so distressed That time about something.
Please forgive me."

Jungkook Smiled a littel "it's okay tea..oh I'm sorry I mean teahyung." He immediately apologised and teahyung made a guilty face. He looked at jungkook without breaking the hug. Both are looking each other now. But there was someone else who was watching them with tearful eyes.

"You can call me anything you want, and I'm sorry again for saying this. Believe me I didn't mean any word of it." Jungkook Smiled and cupped his face with his hands.

" I said it's okay tea, I understand" they both smile. And just stared at each other forgetting everything and everyone.

It's now been a minute but they are just staring at each other until they heard seokjin's voice.

"Get a room guys" they both flinched and part away while blushing like a hell. Lisa and yoongi was silent while jimin was genuinely smiling.

"You guys came here for shopping or for romance" jungkook blushed but teahyung denied while panicking.

"It's nothing like that hyung" "hmm I'm seeing what it's actually like" jin said and jinmin laughed together. While yoongi and lisa was just smiling fakely.

Teahyung made a done face. " well what did you guys shop for your engagement?" Jin asked. At that they both become nervous because afcaurse they didn't buy anything because of their little drama.

"A.....jungkook" teahyung said and jungkook looked at him. "Why don't you tell him what we bought haa." Jungkook become nervous because he don't want to say the truth. "Why me huh? You could also tell him, right hyung? ask him." Jin chuckled and understand the situation.

"Ooo..so you guys didn't buy anything because of your this romance huh, now I know why you two took so much time." Teakook become more nervous actually tea become nervous because he don't want yoongi to have any wrong idea but yoongi was already broken.

"Noo...hyung it's-" seokjin cut him off and said. "I understand tea in this time couples can't control theirselves.

"But hyun-" now it was yoongi. "We should go...it's already late. "Ya yoongi is right we should go now." Lisa said. "But their engagement dress?" Jimin asked "don't worry everyone I bought it already, I knew that teahyung can't control himself in front of jungkook. So I already did that, now let's go we are getting late."

They all nodded and head back to home. Teahyung glanced at yoongi and noticed that he is ignoring him. He felt terrible of the merge thaught of yoongi getting mad at him.

Other side jungkook was both, upset and happy. Happy because teahyung hug him and they shared a momment. And upset because now lisa also become like yoongi. She also seems upset like yoongi he wants to know the reason but nobody trust him much to tell him tge truth, he thought like that.

After heading home.

_______________________________________

In Kim's mansion.
--------------------------

"What's wrong with you teahyung." Jin asked teahyung and he become nervous out of sudden. "Wh-hat are you talking about hyung." He asked "don't try to hide it cause you know.........you can't hide it from me teahyung. So tell me the truth, why are you not happy teahyung." Teahyung's eye's become watry but he stop the tears and tried to change the topic.

"Hyung you didn't show me the dress for engagement, where is it I want to see it." He faked a smile. "Teahyung don't change the topic, tell me the truth." Jin held him by shoulders and yelled.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Good night. 🫠💜💜