The wedding

Enjoy!!!!
______________

In no time the day comes the jeons and Kim's were waiting for so long. To finally change their friendship into something more. They were happy but some people were quit the opposite such as lisa....

She was sitting across the mirror facing her reflection. She knows that Today is going to change everything, everything She had, evrytime She hope she has.....

Yoongi's state was not different. He was heart broken, Nothing can affect him now. Well he thinks so..but he was glade that jimin was by his side evrytime.

And talking about teahyung then....his state was unexplainable. He was surrounded by makeup artist getting ready for his wedding. He was sitting there physicaly but was mentally present with yoongi. He was just recalling his past memories with yoongi. Oh such a beautiful memories. He And yoongi seeing the fireworks, playing in the garden, talking with each other in the midnight. Remembering them he was going to be a wife of another person who surely loves him, but it doesn't matter because he can never love him. He remembers when jungkook sings the song for him.

In the engagement jungkook's voice made him more guilty. Guilty for jungkook because he knows that he love him very much and he also knows that he can never have the same feeling for him. (Time will tell tae tae 🙂)

And after all of them there comes the happiest person on earth jeon jungkook.
(He was as happy as I'm whenever I think of jin coming back from millitray)

He thinks himself lucky because not everyone get their love to married. He got, he got teahyung.

Knowing all of them jin stood on the balcony. He knows that this day is going to change many lives. Some will be heartbroken and some will be happy. But he doesn't know that who he is assuming to be happy will be the most heartbroken tonight......

"Julie teahyung is very lucky to have a husband like jungkook." A relative of her says while she exclaimed with joy. "Yes, he is" while Lila disagree with that.
"What are you talking about, my jungkook is lucky to have teahyung." They all smiled. "No Lila we both are lucky to have sons like teahyung and jungkook." Lila agreed while smiling.

"Where are they, it's already time for wedding." Another lady said.
"You are right, lisa dear." She calls lisa
Lisa come forward "yess aunty?" "Dear go to jungkook's room and call him. And tell him that it's time for the wedding." Lisa just nodded but before she could go Julie stop her and tell her to call jin to take teahyung as well. And she nodded again.

"Who is she Lila?" Lila smiled. "She is jungkook's best freind. She very lovely girl. If I have daughter I wish that could be lisa. She is also business partner of jungkook." They all smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Jungkook let's go aunty is calling you downstairs, she says it's time for the wedding." She says to jungkook who was stating his nervousness to yoongi who is himself was distressed but act to seem fine in front of his brother.

"What,this soon? I'm not ready yet my hair is not styled what I'm gonna do." Jungkook says while eating his fist. Yoongi sighed "hyung stop it I styled your hair the nineteenth time yet you are saying that" yoongi says.

"Shut up you bustard, you don't know anything. If you were in my place you would have freaked out just like me."

I wish I was in your place hyung. Yoongi said in his mind. While lisa also annoyingly said the same thing.

"Let's go jungkook" lisa said in a tiered tone and leave the room. It doesn't matter how much she tries to seem happy but she can't....she can't when she id seeing her love......you know.

"What happen to her now" yoongi was also confused by her behavior.
"Jackson surely have did something to her." "Yeah you are right hyung. Let's go downstairs, teahyung will be...waiting for you." Yoongi himself doesn't like the words he says but he has to say that ti lighten his hyungs mood. And that what happens, jungkook get shy immediately.

And like that they went downstairs....

------------------------------------------------------------
(In teahyung's room)

"Hyung"

"Yes bear"

"Is everyone happy? Eomma, appa....you?"

This cause tears in jin's eyes as he clearly sees how heartbroken his brother is.

"Everything is going to be fine tea don't worry, your jin hyung is there for you."

"But I'm not feeling well jin hyung. I...."

He was tiered of saying the same thing again and again. So he shut his mouth with expressionless face.

"Let's go now tea, it's time." Jin said and teahyung nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook was standing on wedding stage. When teahyung comes. And this is it for jungkook. He wonders how can a person look so beautiful, how.....

He was mesmerized by teahyung's beauty When he first saw him and after meeting him so many times he felt the same feeling evrytime. And he know that the person you love is the most beautiful person for you.

Teahyung was looking down all the time. He was just waiting for the marriage to end. But at the same time he was afraid of it because he had to face jungkook as a husband after the wedding. And also it will be their first night.

He was terrified by name of it only. How he was supposed to face it.

And now the vows are taking...

"Jeon jungkook do you take kim teahyung
To be your husband, to hold him or have him for this day forward for better for worse, for richer for poor, in sickness in healthiness. To cherish and love him till death."

"Yes,I jeon jungkook take kim teahyung
To be my husband, to hold him and have him for this day forward for better for worse, for richer for poor, in sickness in healthiness. To cherish and love him till death."

There a tear sliped from Lisa's eyes..

Everyone clapped......

"Kim teahyung do you take jeon jungkook To be your husband, to hold him and have him for this day forward for better for worse, for richer for poor, in sickness in healthiness. To cherish and love him till death."

"Yes" Teahyung just simply agreed and a tear slip from yoongi's eyes. And everyone was waiting for him to repeat the sentence when Julie clapped handling the situation. Everyone also clapped.

"Now you may kiss now"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhh!!!! There first kiss.....you guys might be thinking that the next chapter will be some of their sweet momments right????
But nahhh!! I think something more interesting for them....something very heartbroken 💔
So pleased take your tissue with you when you will read the next chapter.
Till then bye bye....see you in the next chapter. And please comment and vote.