Lisa

A/u pov

After that they eat the pancakes and jungkook drop tea to his house. Tea feel very good now after meeting Hana, he really likes her like how she is so caring towards him like he is the real son of her. And after whatever happened in his life this is the first time he smiles real not a fake one. And when he taste the pancakes he remembered yoongi cause yoongi makes the same pancakes. He was sad again remembering yoongi.
Jungkook was heading to his home and when he knock on the door he was shocked by seeing the person. It was Lisa who opened the door. she smiled and hugged jungkook very tight while smiling, jungkook hugged back while smiling confusedly " Lisa".  They backed away from hug and jungkook sees Lisa then his family who is standing there while smiling, and then again at Lisa. He happily lift Lisa up and swing her around " OMG finally you come you don't know how much I miss you" Lisa was laughing "OK OK first let me down my head is spinning kook."Lisa said and jungkook put her down just to hug her again. After sometime he backed away and looked at her "you know I have many things to tell you let's go to my room "go after eating breakfast, Lisa just come by now kookei let her eat and rest first then-" Lila said but jungkook cut her off "bring the breakfast in my room and Lisa we will eat together"jungkook cutely said making Lisa cued at him. Before anyone can say anything he took Lisa's hand and drag her in his room "(chuckle) these two are just something. BTW let's eat and rashi (maid) take breakfast and give it to Jungkook in his room." "where is yoongi I rearly see him nowdays?" jeon said "oh he goes to Jimin's house for studies"jeon chuckled and said "he studied also?" Lila give him death glare.

At jungkook's room

Jungkook drag her and said "I'm in love" Lisa's expression changed into a sad one and said with a fake smile "I know that" jungkook frowned "but I never tell you I just tell you that I'm going to marry" Lisa sadly chuckled "u don't have to, I can feel it by the way you behave" jungkook blush a little and scratch his neck and says "am I this much wierdely behave?" Lisa nodded and laughed(only at his cuteness) jungkook also laughed with him "BTW tell me something more about him, I have to check that whom my bestfreind is going to marry"jungkook chuckled and drag her towards bed then seeted her and sit also " I don't know where I should start he is just..............perfect." JK again lost in tea's thought like when he first see tea and when he went to his home and all. "he is like the most beautiful person in the world not only from face but from heart also......i just love him very much" Lisa was listening all this very carefully " but what if it's just a crush like how can this happen that you don't know someone but you just liked him not from face but from heart also? Jungkook looked at her and said "you are saying this be you are not feeling that what I'm feeling right now I'm feeling like see him all day think about him all day and............... Be with him all day, and I don't know what is it,.........its love it's attraction it's crush and whatever it's I don't know because I never felt that way before. But to my guess...................... I'm feeling happiness which is not like the happiness I got from my family, I mean it is different like - like... Ah how can I explain"

"you don't have to explain now it's enough for me"(sadly smiled) "I can understand how it's feel when you are in love" "what you love someone and you don't even tell me" Lisa was shocked "a-hh w-what are y-you talking about" "lisa don't forget if you can read my mind I also can, so tell me what is his name" Lisa Knows that now she can't do anything

"his name is..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello angels 💜💜
How are you guys doing?
Keep healthy and safe.
Liked if you like the episode
Subscribe please

Saranghae, borahae, khamsahamnida.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜