promise

The morning comes but the darkness is not gone. The darkness in their hearts feels like a never ending night. No matter how bright the sun is shining the darkness is stronger than the sun for now.

Jungkook woke up to find himself in an empty road. He remembers the past night memories even though he didn't want to but these memories are haunting him. His eyes are swollen due to crying. He don't want to go back to his house where Taehyung is, it's not like he is disgusted or something but he don't want to face Taehyung now...

But he have to go back Taehyung is alone in that house he was also crying yesterday.

"I have to go home I have so many questions for him" with that he stands up and headed back to his house.
________________________________________|

When he came to his house he slowly looked around and remember when he dreamed that he and tae will make so many memories here. laughing.....playing....cooking...watching TV....lov-......he chuckled sadly. Now it's only dream,that will never come true.
He shrugged the thaught and goes upstairs in their room. He didn't saw tae anywhere so he frowned and started to search for him.

"Taehyung" he called but no answer. He checked the bathroom but taehyung was not there.

And for a single moment he thaught that taehyung runaway. Runaway to yoongi. Until he turn around and saw taehyung sleeping soundly behind the bed.

He was wearing the same wedding suit. As jungkook goes near him..he saw dry tears in his eyes and remember how he was crying yesterday night.

His eyes also gets teary after seeing his tae in pain. He felt bad for tae, afterall this is not teahyung's fault that he doesn't love him. And he know that taehyung have reasons of saying yes to the marriage.

Jungkook's pov.

"I'm sorry taehyung, I got too involved in my pain that I didn't notice that how much hurt you are. I don't know how much you have suffered taehyung but from now you will not suffer more.

I will make sure to give you evry happiness you deserve even if it's you with my brother, I will not let you cry anymore my love. I promise you that I will make you both become one. If that's what you want taehyung.

After saying this he picked taehyung in bridal style and make him lay on bed.

He leave the room and immediately dialled a number.

"Pick up the damn phone yoongi" he was calling yoongi but yoongi was not picking his phone. He has to clear that yoongi also loves tae or not. He will not ask tae because he don't want him to remember everything.

He dialled Jimin's number and after 2-4 missed calls he picked up.

"Jimin where is yoongi."

"Hyu- hyung, he is in bathroom. Why what happen, we are sorry hyung but my brother's condition got worse so for supporting me he came with me."

After a huge silence jungkook cut the call. He somehow know that yoongi is also hiding something from him. And if that's true what he assuming...he also didn't know what he will did to yoongi.

Now he has to take care of taehyung. So after showering he started to do house chorus.

Taehyung's pov.

I started to wake up because of the sunlight. I feel so comfortable in this soft bed that I don't want to wake up.

Last night I told him that I love his brother while I know that he (jungkook)
Loves me. Well instead off giving him fals hope it's better to tell him the truth.

After he leaves I slept on the floor while crying, helpless, pathetic.....

One minute.....I slept on the floor. How I ended up in bed. I looked around myself and no one was in the room.

"Did he come?" Saying this got out of the bed and then the room. I went downstairs, looked into the living room but no one was there. I thought that he will be in bathroom so started i to go upstairs again when I heard him.

"You woke up?"

I looked in the  kitchen and there he was. Making breakfast? Seriously.

I thought that after what happen he will do everything but not this. Making breakfast while huming a song. I stared into him.

He was wearing a silk white shirt, little wet hair and a trouser.

"Breakfast is ready...go and sit on the table while I take this there, OK?"
He again said in a very calm voice.

I was shocked so I just nodded and do as he said.

After a minute he came with pancakes that were looking so tasty. I was hungry. I didn't ate from 2 days and no one even noticed.

He served me pancakes. And I immediately started eating. He chuckled seeing me.

Author's pov.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung stopped in the middle of eating and stared at jungkook who As eating his breakfast.

He nodded his head and mutter a small yes. "Are you okay" he said and jungkook halt in eating as he smiled.

"I'm fine, what will happen to me." He chuckled and teahyung stood up. He goes near jungkook and stands in front of him. Jungkook also stood up.

"don't act jungkook we both know what happened last night. And you are behaving as nothing happened." Taehyung said and was on the verge to crying again but jungkook close his eyes. And said.

"I remember taehyung what happen last night. I remember you said...you love yoongi, and I'm pretty sure he loves you too." He chuckled

"But I'm hurt Because he didn't trust me enough to tell me the truth. I'm angry at him and I will beat the shit out of hin for not telling me before but.....It didn't change anything....my anger will vanish within time." He said still putting his hand on teahyung's eyes. And taehyung was also listening.

"And don't worry I'm not angry at you because for you I'm a total stranger. I know you might have your reasons. But now you don't have to suffer more taehyung. I promise I will make everything right. Just trust me on this taehyung." Hearing this taehyung hugged jungkook tightly.

"I'm sorry jungkook. It was all a misunderstanding. I will tell you why I agreed to this marriage." And then taehyung take jungkook to living room and make him sit on the sofa. He tells him evrything. How he misunderstood him to yoongi, how his parents forced him and how yoongi.....

Hearing it jungkook was so angry at yoongi. But he console taehyung at that time. He let him cry out in his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guyyyyysssss So how was the chapter.
How are you guys.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Vote and share....
👋 bye 👋
Borahaeeeee 💜💜💜💜