grandma👵 (and a important thing please read the end)

Tea's pov
He was driving and smiling. I don't know why he is smiling but he look adorable, ah I don't know what I am thinking,well many dangerous things look good so I have to keep distance from him.

We arrived at a village after 20 minutes he hurriedly get off from the car and went to a old house that looking freakingly horrible in the moonlight. I was scared when he ask to get off the car (politely)

JK - what are you waiting for you don't want to see my favorite place (smiled)

Why he is smirking, is he some vampire or what, is he going to kill me in this house, I am thinking all this when he spoke

JK - don't worry I won't bite you (chuckle) I just want you to met someone special.

Someone special? He has a girlfriend?
That would be amazing if he have one. I think I should go and if do something to me I will beat him to hell. I nodded and get off the car. We enter in the house it's seems bigger than from outside and beautiful also when we enter in it I saw a old lady who came and hurriedly hug jungkook and jungkook hugs back.

Hana - OMG, why you came so sudden boyfei.

what........ She is his girlfriend, she is so old.

JK - of course to see you, it's been a while since we meet, and I missed you so much (kiss her cheeks)

What the hell is happening. they are being so clingy.

A/u pov

Then Hana noticed tea and mesmerized by his beauty he is looking eatheral even in the dim light of the room, then she walk towards tea and, and tea seeing her with little awkwardness like why she is coming to him and then what Hana said next makes tea blush. " you are so beautiful"that makes tea to look at her with red cheeks and looked at jungkook who is also blush and immediately look away,then he again looked at Hana. Then Hana suddenly change her reaction into a frowned one making tea confused. Then she ask -

"why you say yes to the marriage?as much I know the boys of today's generation didn't say yes to arrange marriage" tea was shocked,he was shuttering also, before he can answer her question Hana asked one more question "well what makes you think that you are good for my kookei hmm? " tea was shuttering and didn't say anything so Hana yell a little at him makes him flinch " speak, why are you shuttering " then tea try to speak but don't know why he was shuttering "a-h.... I...... I'm.... You know........ I'm ve-rry....... I'm-" he was cut off a loud laugh and when he looked at the direction he saw jungkook laughing there very loudly (he was looking fucking cute)

Tea was hella confuse like what is happening here and then he looks at Hana and saw she was also laughing and now tea's mind gone blank and he run away from there. Jungkook's smile faded as he also goes behind tea and stop him by grabbing his arm and look directly into his eyes "where are you going? " teahyung says "I don't know what is happening why she is asking me that questions ". Jungkook sigh and says "she is jungkook kidding with you that's all, don't worry about it okay (smile) teahyung sigh and said "sorry I was just....... Just to confuse at that time, sorr- " cut off by JK "don't say sorry it's not your fault well my grandma is like this only a little much naughty (chuckle) " what she is jungkook's grandma "she is your grandma?" jungkook nodded "but she calls you her boyfriend" Jungkook laughs out a little and says "So you thought that she is my girlfriend (Littrely cuing at tea's cuteness) tea feel embarrassed " a-h sorry for that. "
Jungkook sighs "again sorry?, just stop saying sorry and come inside its cold outside and grandma also will be worrying about us so let's go " teahyung modded ,then they went inside and a worried faced Hana run towards tea and cupped his cheeks and says "are you okay, I'm sorry for earlier I have no intention to scare you, I'm just joking around" tea feel sad by looking at Hana like how worried he made Hana by running suddenly " it's okay Mrs jeo-" cut off by Hana. "grandma, you can call me grandma (smile) " tea feel something warm inside his heart tea used to had a grandma but unfortunately she deid when tea was only 3 years old and when jungkook's grandma says he can call her grandma he felt something and smile.

"it's okay grandma, you don't have to be sorry it's my fault I runned away suddenly worrying you and jungkok"
Grandma smile at tea's sincerity like how thoughtful tea is "you are perfect for my son, you have all qualities that I want in my grandson in law " that sentence faded tea's smile and then reality hits him, and again all things started to come in tea's mind and his eyes got teary beacaus he want to be Hana 's grandson in law but not marrying jungkook but to

Marrying yoongi

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello angels sorry for late update but you know I wrote this episode earlier but because of some glitch it got deleted so I have to write the whole episode again and you know I'm a little lasy when it comes to writing 🙃
So I wrote this today and upload it
And it's a little short episode beacaus of the same reason.

And there is one more reason that why I updated late because you know, this story has very less views, results it has less vote also so sometimes I think that you guys are not interested in this story so sometimes I really don't feel like writing. There is only one reader who is continually viewing all episodes and give them a vote and I really appreciated that. And I'm writing this story only seeing this only that she/he viewing my story. And also I'm not telling that if you don't like the story then also you vote the episode. No, you don't have to but please just tell me in the comments
So I can work on it

Lastly, If you like the episode then vote for it ( if someone sees the episode) and if you don't then tell me in comments
Thank you or if there is anything you didn't liked
I'm sorry for that
🙏
Byy
Borahae 💜