The Cups End

Finally, The devil has beaten and taken the cups souls, the only thing left are their bodies. King Dice walks slowly inside of hell hearing what the Devil said. "I'm just a good for nothing lackey to you am I?" Dice said. The Devil raged as fire appeared behind him "KING DICE, YOU COULDNT EVEN BEAT 2 KIDS. YOU ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING LACKEY". The Devil turned the souls back and Cuphead and Mugman turned to Evil and Vile. King Dice  shaked as he walked back "Boss, what did you do?" . The Devil got up and walked towards King Dice "You are useless to me now Dice, these two can be you replacement. YOUR FIRED". King Dice kneel down to the ground and started crying "WE'VE BEEN WORKING FOR YEARS AND YOU FIRE ME BECAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE, I ONLY HAVE YOU, THE OTHERS LEFT ME". Devil looked dissapointed and rather cringed "Dice, crying is weak. Get out or I'll shatter you also". King Dice slowly walked out of hell, figuring out what else to do in life.

                             Time Skip
It's been two years since King Dice was fired. He lives with Elder Kettle now still sad a miserable. "Oh cmon boy, he's the Devil. You'll be better without" Elder Kettle said as he gave King Dice tea. King Dice sighed as he drank the tea slowly. "It's been 2 years yet I still miss him", King Dice said. Elder Kettle sighed and got a picture of his two boys"I lost my two boys and I still miss them too. It's normal to feel that way Dice".

In hell

Evil and Vile ran around hell causing trouble. "EVIL, VILE GET BACK TO WORK AND GO UP THERE AND STEAL SOULS"The Devil said sternly. The two ran to the surface world leaving the Devil a headache. "You know, I'm getting lots of souls and becoming powerful everyday but it's pretty boring"The Devil thought to himself. The Devil got out of his throne to get his coffee. He was alone in hell with nothing to do but sit. Though he was getting rich and powerful, he got bored in life. As he was walking in one of the halls, he found one of King Dice's cards. The corner was burnt and lots of dust covered it. The Devil felt sad for a second and then threw the card on the ground. "I don't need him, I'll never need him". The Devil walked back to his throne and found a picture when King Dice was hired to be the Devil's right hand man. The Devil finally realized something, he did need King Dice. He changed to his human form and looked for King Dice.