Jealousy

The next day, Wheezy woke up early before Luci and King Dice did. Dice heard the door open and woke up suprised. "Hey Wheezy, suprising that you woke up early at 4 am in the FUCKING morning". Mr Wheezy then closed the door shut and sighed"Dice, you met Luci 5 months ago and you guys are already dating. Ugh, sometimes it's a pain to be alone while your friend spends time with his boyfriend". King Dice walks toward Wheezy and gives him a hug "Hey Wheezy, you don't gotta be jealous. Trust me,I'll never leave you". Wheezy pushed King Dice back and fixed his suit"That isn't the point, Luci is hiding something and I know it. He's been suspicous ever since we met". King Dice puts on a shirt and pats Wheezy on the shoulder" Hey, maybe we should have a day where we all hang out, I have a day off anyway". Wheezy sighed and removed King Dice's arm of his shoulder "Fine, whatever makes you happy". Luci woke up gracefully and got out of bed "Good morning guys". King Dice picks up Luci and kisses him in the cheek. "Good morning my morning star". Luci got dressed and they were ready to go." Hey, we should maybe go to the fair together. It'll be fun for the three of us"King Dice suggested. They walked to the fair and bought tickets. "Hey, maybe we should go to the rollercoasters first"Luci said specifically just to get Wheezy to throw up. King Dice agreed and Wheezy had to be dragged in to the mess. After the roller coaster ride, Wheezy threw up to the nearest trash can and felt dizzy. "Wheezy, maybe you should take a break. You look tired already after one ride"Luci said as he giggled. Wheezy was pissed and was close to punch Luci right in the face.King Dice pulled Wheezy to the nearest bench possible"Maybe we should take a break, he woke up early in the morning so I see why he's grumpy"King Dice said mockishly. King Dice walked away leaving Luci and Wheezy alone. "Devil, I know your doing something. I swear to god if you even HURT King Dice, I'll kill you" Wheezy whispered in Luci's ear. Luci backed away and talked in his normal voice." Wheezy, I know your upset. I'm trying to make up the shit I did. I know what I've done in the last 3 years but I'm a changed man". Wheezy got even more pissed and grabbed Luci." HOW CAN YOU FUCKING SAY THAT. THE ONLY THING YOU DID IS TAKE DICE AWAY FROM ME. HE'S MY ONLY FRIEND AND YOU ARE TAKING HIM. I'LL BE ALONE AGAIN DEAD INSIDE.I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU".Right when Wheezy was about to punch him, King Dice stopped him" Wheezy, what the hell are you doing? ". King Dice asked as he pushed Wheezy away. King Dice holds Luci's hand and tried leaving the fair and said"I think you need some time ALONE". Just when they were about to leave, Evil and Vile entered the circus taking everyone'a soul. Wheezy got the both of them and hid in one of the tents. "Oh god, is that the two cups that kicked my ass"Wheezy thought to himself. Luci shaked as King Dice cuddled him, comforting him.