During the 3 years

Mr Wheezy pov:
Ever since I left the casino, I tried to find a new life. Me and Chips still hung out and we shared apartments. We would go get drunk every Friday since we don't have anything do. I always felt like I'm to clingy to him. It's like I never let him go when he leaves. One day, Chips got a girlfriend. She was cruel and annoying and if I'm being honest, I wanted to decapitate her. She would always smoke cigars when I'm around an purposely blow it to my face. She would act like she didn't do anything to me and be a "nice" girlfriend. Because of her, me and Chips can't even hang out on Fridays. I sort of had feelings for Chips though and wanted to tell him all about it but, it was too late. Eventually, the two got married and I was alone in the apartment. I drank even more and felt like nothing in life mattered. I tried getting jobs but they wouldn't accept me. I lost everything until I met King Dice again. He was a singer and is wealthy. He noticed me while he was doing his peformance and asked me for a drink. He told me that, he took care of this old man that died. King Dice helped me keep up in rent and to pay him back, I let him live in the apartment with me. Two months later, he met this man named Luci. I knew he was the Devil because I've seen his human disguise when I used to work in the Casino. No, I wasn't spying on him, I just walked by and saw him turn to his human form. Eventually, King Dice fell in love and the same thing happened. His lover took him away from me and I knew I'll be alone again. I was fed up with King Dice talking about Luci so I left and get a drink. I was actually trying to get myself killed by jumping off a fucking bridge. I was so fed up in life where I was done living it. A man stopped me from jumping and had a talk with me. I made the man shut up by not doing suicide again. When I came back to the apartment, I saw King Dice and Luci sleeping TOGETHER. It's like they wanted me to leave so they can do their shit. I didn't wake them up and fell asleep in the floor. Next day, I decided to wake up early and try to do suicide again but King Dice stopped me. He said that, we should go to the fair so me and Luci can get along. I knew this was another trick for them to get rid of me. When we went there, Luci suggested to go to the roller coaster. The Devil knew that I easily get motion sickness. King Dice told me to go there because if I don't,I'll be 'ruining the fun'.I was so fed up with Luci where I was close to punching that bitch in the face. Dice stopped me and grabbed Luci and told me thay I should have alone time. When they were about to go out, the two boys that beated my ass appeared. They stole souls from the innocent which made them powerful. I grabbed Luci and KD to safety and realized that they can kill me. When they were not looking I ran and saved people's lives. Eventually I got wounded by glass and got my soul taken. When I woke up, I was in a hospital. I couldn't really remember what fully happened in the fair until KD told me. When I was fully healed, Chips hugged me. "I'm sorry for trusting such a bitch. I should've stayed with you instead of marrying a person who used me for money". Ofcourse I forgave him and he hugged me for a whole minute. KD and Devil made up and got married. Everyone got their souls back, even the two boys. Devil's minions created a new casino which isn't a soul taking one anymore, just a regular casino and Cupface and Mugman now work there. I serve as a bartender in the Casino and I honestly LOVE my job. The others came back and that was it. Everything was back where it was well except for the Devil. He became nicer than before. Me and Chips watched the sky as he but his head on my shoulder. I brought him closer to me and I knew this was the life I wanted.