In Love

King Dice was on his break laying on the mattress on Wheezy's floor daydreaming about Luci. "I never met a perfect man before, Luci is soo beautiful, and kind, and sweet. Ohh I love him". Mr Wheezy scoffs and as he put two pillows in his ears so he wouldn't hear King Dice's daydreams. "Will you SHUT UP about him for once!"Wheezy said furiously. King Dice got up and hit him with a pillow"stop being jealous for once". Wheezy gets out of the apartment with a tired look in his face "I'll be in the bar drinking, I'll be back at 10".

In hell
The Devil was watching over Evil and Vile and the phone was ringing. He picked it up and it was King Dice. "Hey Luci, there's this romantic diner that I wanna take you. Do you wanna go?" Devil changed his voice to become Luci's"Yeah sure, see you there love". The Devil squealed and got ready. He wore a white suit. He wore lipstick and made sure he smelled good. He turned to his human form and he was ready to go.

Surface world
King Dice and Luci went to the romantic diner place. The people were happy because King Dice was there. They sat in a perfect table and looked at the menu. "Hey Luci, would you like a whole turkey and some wine?" . It was like King Dice was reading his mind"Sure Dice <3".They both ate and talked a lot. There was a dance that was going on and King Dice took out his hand. "Wanna take this dance, Luci?" . Luci took his hand and they started slow dancing. King Dice put his hand on Luci's waist and brought eachother closer. Their foreheads touched as they swiftly move side to side. "What should I do now, I haven't done a single move and King Dice is doing everything. You know what, I'm gonna kiss him"Luci thought to himself. Luci grabbed King Dice and kissed him in the lips. King Dice was red and stopped dancing. "Oh Luci, that was nice~".King Dice brought Luci close and kissed him. A hour before Wheezy came home, the two decided having a nap together. Luci cuddled King Dice and kissed him in the cheek. They fell asleep like a baby and when Wheezy came back, he was mad. He didn't wake them up and just asleep. "When the hell do I tell Dice. If I do tell Dice, he would be heart brokened". Mr Wheezy hugged his pillow stressed"I'll think about this tommorow". Wheezy closed his eyes and fell asleep.