Luci

The Devil went to the show, hoping it'll cheer him up. He didn't read the full newspaper that King Dice would be singing. He got front row seats and there he saw, King Dice, singing while the band played. King Dice never knew Devil's disguise so he just kept singing. The Devil adored King Dice's singing and just daydreamed about him. When King Dice noticed the Devil, he approached him. "Well hello there handsome"King said said as he pick up the Devil's head by putting his fingers on his chin. The Devil blushed and his pupils turned to hearts. "So what's your name?" King Dice asked as he touched Devil's hand. "I-It's Luci"(Luci stands for Lucifer). "Oh Luci, you have a beautiful name". King Dice kissed Luci's hand which made Luci blush even more (Calling the human form of the Devil Luci). Luci's face was red and he felt warm inside. "So Luci, do wanna join me with my friend on a movie night?" . Luci squealed "yes!" . King Dice winked at Luci" See you after the show".

Devil/Luci's pov

Wow. I got King Dice back but he doesn't know.I never knew I would have feelings for King Dice(well sorta). When me and King Dice were working together, I had this feeling inside of me but I ignore it. Why would King Dice, a charmer, fall in love with the Devil. I always wanted to tell him how I feel but it's just hard. I need to keep this disguise to keep King Dice. I also have to watch for Evil and Vile. I guess they're doing great, I hope they aren't doing anything stupid. I'll send my minions to babysit them. I hope I'll sort this out

Third person pov
When King Dice was done, he took Luci's hand and smiled "Let's go to my friends house". When they came in, Mr Wheezy got suspicious already "Who is this?" . Mr Wheezy examined Luci. Mr Wheezy whispered in Luci's ear"I know who you are, boss, I'm giving you another chance not to screw up". Luci shivered, acting like everything was ok. "Hey Wheezy, you should calm down and not get jealous, ok?" . Mr Wheezy sighed and opened the front door. "Are we gonna go to the movies or not?" King Dice grabbed Luci's arm and they went to the movies. They all got middle row seat and the movie was filled with blood and violence. Luci smiled as the girl's head got chopped off. King Dice looked at him and slowly holding his hand. Mr Wheezy rolled his eyes while he watched the movie. When the movie was done, they all left feeling delight. "Damn, never knew the movie would be that good"Mr Wheezy said as he purposely hit Luci's shoulder. "Well I better get going, see you guys tommorow". King Dice walked to Luci giving him a kiss in the cheek. Luci face turned red and walked away fast before anyone sees his tomato looking face. Mr Wheezy rolled his eyes again and King Dice stares at him "Wheez, don't be jealous. I'm not gonna be like Chips ok?" . Mr Wheezy wanted to say Luci's secret but King Dice found love and he doesn't want to ruin it and just agreed with it.