DevilDice sh*t lol

Devil's pov: King Dice is a charmer. His job in the Casino is too watch everyone, making sure they don't cheat, watching employees shit like that. He's great with the ladies. The ladies love him which make sense why. My part of the casino is being the manager. If King Dice caughts a person cheatin then hell they go. I caught a women trying to FLIRT with MY MAN. King Dice sende her to me and I sent her to hell. She can suffer for all I care. I know, I've stopped soul collecting for a while but it doesn't mean that I stopped liking to torture people. Sadly, our casino isn't about that anymore. My freetime is to burn orphanages and churches and shit I don't like. Sadly, I can't do that anymore because Dice said that'll 'ruin my reputation'.When we got married, I took him with me to help torture people in churches. It was a homophobic church which was great because I can do stuff to my husband and the people would already faint. Don't ask what I did but let me just say, it's horny. Hey look, I don't enjoy that shit but to my husband, oh hell yeah. I got a old man to collapse and that was funny. King Dice was just standing there blushing. We eventually left and me saying "BYE MOTHERFUCKERS". I really enjoyed it but King Dice told me if he wants me to do 'the thing',then it had to be privately. I respected his wishes and never did that again. Justt Kidding. I love acting horny infront of King Dice when he's talking to the employees. "Oh King Dice, you so fucking hot. You know I'm really great in bed". Wheezy and Chips started laughing hard while King Dice blush"Shut up you guys, bet you two do something when you guys are in a room together". The two start blushing"H-hey shut up. We'll stop laughing"Wheezy said walking away dragging Chips. King Dice looks at me with a annoyed look. "Hey, I was having fu-"I was interuppted with a kiss. "I know how to shut you up, furball". King Dice walks away leaving my tail to wag like a dog. I'm more if a cat person but if King Dice goes in my sight, I go "woof woof".

I was bored OK. Don't judge me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭