Trying to get King Dice back

The Devil walked out of hell and searched for
King Dice."Oh god, where the hell did he go?" . The Devil searched and searched everywhere.He finally went to Elder Kettle's house. He peeked to the window and saw King Dice hanging out with the Kettle. The Devil was about to knock on the door but he had to think of a way to get King Dice back." Sure it's been two years but it'll still work, right? "Devil thought to himself. The Devil knocked and King Dice opened the door. He was frightened and in shock"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ". The Devil put his arm on his shoulder"So King Dice, I really want you back. Maybe we can leave this old man and get back to the old days"Devil whispered in King Dice's ear. King Dice pushed him away with anger inside of him"REALLY! NOW YOU WANT ME BACK! IS MY REPLACEMNTS DOING BAD AND YOU WANT ME BACK? FUCK YOU DEVIL, I HAVE A NEW LIFE NOW! ". The Devil gently grabbed King Dice's hand and kneeled"Please Dice, I really need you. I know what I did and what I said to you but I'll make it up. Just please come back". King Dice jerked his hand out of the Devil and sighed." You should find another right hand man better than me then if you want me back. ". Elder Kettle walked in the room and dropped a jar of cookies"It's the Devil...". King Dice calmed Elder Kettle down and sent him to bed. King Dice looked back at the Devil "please just get out, you've caused enough trouble for everyone. I get it, you need to be more powerful but you need to find someone else". The devil starts crying and felt down to the floor "I DONT NEED POWER, I'M ALREADY POWERFUL. I JUST NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. I'M SORRY JUST PLEASEE". King Dice sighed again in dissapointment." You finally feel emotional huh? I guess you want me back. I'm just afraid that I'll fail once again and you'll probably kill me.". Devil sighed in sadness and walked out of the house miserably.

Time skip: 1 year goes by
Elder Kettle died and King Dice needs to find a place to live and found a band in the city. King Dice was hired to be a singer in the band since nobody could sing in there. They made a lot of money out of King Dice and they payed him a lot. King Dice found one of his old friend, Mr Wheezy at a table. "King Dice, is that you?" Mr Wheezy questioned to himself. King Dice noticed Mr Wheezy when he was in the stage. After his peformance, he walked to Mr Wheezy and gave him a hug" Is it really you? ". Mr Wheezy gave him a hug back" Oh, it's been 3 years. How you been? Wow, you were the popular singer I've been hearing about? ". King Dice layed his arm on Mr Wheezy's shoulders"We should get a drink in the bar, shall we? ".