Redemption

The fair was breaking down as innocent people's souls got taken. Wheezy finally realized something. He can finally get himself killed without him doing it. When Luci and Dice wasn't looking, Wheezy went for it. He ran and tried to save people's lives. He knew it was a suicidal mission but that was one of the reasons why he did it. He can finally feel good about himself. King Dice picked up Luci and ran to the safest spot in the circus when emergency, the underground. "Luci, you gotta stay here an-"King Dice finally realized that Wheezy was gone. He ran back up and tried to find Wheezy but he was too late. Wheezy was dead, his lifeless body was on the ground. King Dice ran to his soulless body and mourned for him. "Wh-what have I d-done".Evil and Vile was behind King Dice and was about to take his soul until Luci, came infront of him and turned to himself, the Devil. King Dice looked shocked"I-it was you the w-whole time". Devil grabbed his arm and ran to the underground. When they reached there, King Dice tugged his arm away for Devil"Devil, why did you do this?" . King Dice felt down to the ground and started crying. The Devil couldn't do anything but watch King Dice cry and he was the one who caused it. "I'm sorry King Dice, I'm sorry for everything". King Dice looked at Devil with a disappointed look "What have you done.". The Devil got out of the underground leaving King Dice alone. He tried to stop the boys but they were uncontrollable. "I have to use my power for good use"Devil thought to himself. The Devil got his pitchfork and took out the evil out of the two boys. He returned the souls back to everyone, leaving back where he started. He couldn't save Wheezy, not only that his soul was taken but he somehow got a huge wound on his chest. The two boys woke up and were suprised. "Ey Mugman, we're back". Mugman looked at his brother and gave him a hug "WE'RE BACK CUPHEAD". The two boys looked at the Devil frightened. "You two boys can go, I need to fix the shit I caused". The two boys ran away to find Elder Kettle(which is sad because he is DEAD). King Dice got back up and approached Devil. "Your right, I'll never change. I'll always be the selfish devil I am". King Dice realized that the Devil has changed. He actually was loving when he was in his human form. As Devil walked sadly as he fixed everything he caused, King Dice hugged him tightly." Hey, you were right, you are a changed man". The Devil started crying as be hugged King Dice back" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". The Devil repeatedly said sorry for a whole minute. King Dice wanted to shut him up and gave Devil a kiss. The devil still felt bad for what he caused. He wanted to bring Wheezy back and tried to heal him. His angelic powers was still with him and heal most of the wound. Wheezy was sent to the hospital and stuck there for 3 days. The Devil stopped soul collecting and was around people even more. King Dice and Devil started making up and eventually, they had a wedding. "Wow, they finally got married"Cuphead said. "SHUT YOUR FACE CUPHEAD, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL"Mugman whispered loudly at Cuphead. Cuphead and Mugman now worked at the Casino with Devil and King Dice. The Casino was a normal casino and the old crew was back." Oh, I'm happy your back"King Dice happily said. Wheezy walked slowly in and Devil gave him a him a hug"Hey man, sorry for being a bitch, I hope you know, I actually give a shit about you". Wheezy removed his arm and sighed"Devil, you apologized to me 20 times even if I forgived you". Since that day, they lived happy the rest if their lives.