𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒

Please comment and vote I would love feedback thank you.

June 9th(Summer)(Dallas Texas)-Saturday-    The first rays of sunlight lit up my room as the sound summer walker rang through my alarm,

June 9th
(Summer)
(Dallas Texas)
-Saturday- 
  The first rays of sunlight lit up my room as the sound summer walker rang through my alarm,

After two more minutes of sleep I got up and stepped in shower,

As I let the warm water with dove body wash cascaded down my body.

After a while i came out of the shower and started lathering lotion all over my body

then I decided to listen to some music while I got dressed,

Blue dream by jhene ankio played through my speakers,

I picked out some gray leggings and a red and gray tee shirt to match with my red and white dunks.
This Aphoria's Outfit y'all

I sprayed Ariana Grande cloud perfume on my wrist my neck, and behind my ear I grabbed my red mini Telfar bag and one of my car keys and headed out my penthouse door

I grabbed my red mini Telfar bag and one of my car keys and headed out my penthouse door.
I unlock my car door as I hopped In my Mercedes-Benz G-Class,

I started calling my dad and and his step wife so i could pick up them from the airport hi dad,Hi Aphoria my mom and dad said with a soft smile, Am coming to pick you guys up in a couple minutes ok y'all checked out your bags yet, yeah we doing that now ok that's good bye dad Bye my dad said as I hung up the phone.

I arrived at the airport and hopped out my car, The minute i saw them I hugged my little brother Angelo I missed u I said smiling at him I miss you too phoria he said smiling back.

She started laughing at my dad and started I started laughing at him too dad I miss you too mhm, He said getting in the car aww he hurt mom said we both looked at each other and started laughing.

Aphoria I could get the aux yeah here I handed the aux my he played Mr.Glock by Key Glock,We all started getting hype rapping to my man song shooters in the front and back my dad rapped to the lyrics after two more songs we had arrived at the their hotel.

They grabbed they their bags and walked inside of the hotel that they wanted to stay at even though i told them they could've stayed at my place. After a while of talking getting tired so I decided to go home after i said my goodbyes I headed straight home.

I stepped in my house and ran upstairs and rested my bag on my vanity chair then changed into some shorts and a big tee I started watching put your head on my shoulder on Netflix after a couple of episodes I fell asleep.

I stepped in my house and ran upstairs and rested my bag on my vanity chair then changed into some shorts and a big tee  I started watching put your head on my shoulder on Netflix after a couple of episodes I fell asleep

💙Hopefully y'all enjoyed this chapter if u did please vote and don't be a ghost reader love ya💙