𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Please comment and vote I would love feedback thank you.

 June 9th(Summer)(Dallas Texas)-Saturday-Same day--Omniscient-

June 9th
(Summer)
(Dallas Texas)
-Saturday-Same day-
-Omniscient-

Aphoria's friend jasmine walked inside the house as Aphoria followed.

Wassup git ice said kissing his girlfriend on her cheek smiling as jasmine started smiling as well,

Hey everyone this my best friend Aphoria, This is tech, ice and blu and savannah.

Jasmine introduced hey Aphoria said they all nodded with a soft smile.

So how old you is tech asked sitting down am nineteen how old you is.

Thats coo we the same age tech said smiling ,

His smile immediately dropped when he heard banging on the front door all the boys got up and quickly grabbed their guns and ya girl was getting a lil scared.

walking to the door ice opened the door pointing their guns at the boy.

The boys demeanor immediately changed they all started dapping the boy up,

wass good blu dragged out nigga now tell me why the hell you're ass was banging on my door like that fa ice asked.

Nigga it's raining hard as hell outside and you know I can't be outside in the rain with my asthma without it kicking in

and you trying ta kill me he said through breaths while using his inhaler.

Blu started laughing bro u sound like tabina at this point they all started laughing

except Aphoria because she didn't get the joke Aphoria always felt left out because something's she didn't understand it was just that sometimes she felt as if she was a bit slow.

I looked at the boy but I couldn't really see his face because he had some shades on and a hat which I didn't understand because it wasn't really hot right now especially with it raining Aphoria thought,

Are maybe he was just ugly she thought to herself laughing inside her mind her mind was so funny to her a Aphoria took a deep breath to claim her self down from her dumb thoughts.

Are you okay jasmine asked yeah am okay you don't have to worry am not going to have an anxiety attack Aphoria said laughing okay I was just checking jasmine said laughing as well.

Aphoria's eyes wondered back too the boy who was now sitting down scrolling on his phone while everyone one was listening to music and eating pizza, For some reason she found him very interesting.