𝒫𝓇𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

Hello everyone am Aphoria Dior Angel and am 19 years old I go mostly go by the name Dior or Diora,I have dark brown eyes with 4c natural curly hair and I am 5 feet tall yes I'm very short, I also went to college when I was 14 years old because I had 4.00 Gpa so all my teachers noticed that I was very smart, So when I was 18 years old I graduated at University of Texas despite having manic-depressive illness and that just shows that whenever you put your mind to something you actually can make it happen, I decided to move out my parents house the minute I graduated so bought my own house at 19 which is literally my biggest accomplishment besides having lots of cars and have my own business ,I decided to become an entrepreneur because that has been my dream job since I was a kid I've always been fascinated with having my own business and being my very own boss,I've also always been drowned with lots of work so I've never been in love before I mean I may have thought about a it few times but it was never something that I thought would be able to happen especially because I don't necessarily go outside unless it's for work or to the grocery store or my best friend's house. So this summer I decided that I would make a change and that change was all thanks to my best friend who I had been my best friend ever since I was in middle school, We had met when she saw this girl Jessica who was verbally abusing me in the school bathroom. She had save me from getting my ass beat and she taught me how to fight like I love her so much, I also was adopted by the age of six years old because my birth parents didn't want a child with manic-depressive illness so they abandoned me,It was like they wanted a baby doll who was completely perfect and not broken at all. But I now have parents that love me unconditionally even though they're now divorced and I guess that's about it. A part of my story but that's not all there's much more to come so enjoy reading the rest of my story and goodbye for now my beautiful people.

Y'all I have never written a prologue before so I hoped y'all enjoy apart of Aphoria's
Story which I enjoyed writing so don't forget vote and comment please let me know if there's any mistakes thanks🖤