𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Please comment and vote I would love feedback thank you.

 June 10th(Summer)(Dallas Texas)-Saturday-Sunday-

June 10th
(Summer)
(Dallas Texas)
-Saturday-Sunday-

Aphoria was now in the kitchen cooking her breakfast after she had just hung up from a phone call with her dad.

She was dancing in the kitchen to her favorite song prime time.

Tonight it's me and you alone cuz it's a prime timeeeee she sang using her spatula as a microphone as she flipped her pancakes.

heaven is betting on ussss she sang while plating her eggs,pancake and bacon ahh my man Aphoria squealed as lucky started to play, In her head that was her man no matter how delusional she may sound.

cuz I thought it was overrr she sung as she started moon walking around her kitchen got me thinking my feelings over and over she sang.

she turned down the music as she the door bell ringing ahhh it must be my package she said squealing as she opened the door she realized it was her new Birkin bag for reason Aphoria found her slef obsessed with Birkins.

Ahhh it's here she screamed she quickly opened it and decided that it would go with her outfit for the beach today so Aphoria grabbed her food and ran upstairs to pick out an outfit.

It was now 1:34 pm and my ass was now having a mental break down because I couldn't figure out what hair style I wanted

But every time I found one it wouldn't corporate so I decided to just curl it.

By the time I was done with my hair it was already 2:50 and shoota already texted me that he was on his way so I started putting on my jewelry and my cloud perfume.

Shoota 🥷🏿🔫
Am here

Lil guh😪🖤
Okay am coming now