𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

Please comment and vote I would love feedback thank you.
[This chapter is edited]

POV: Shotta
June 14th
(Summer)
(Dallas Texas)

We had just came from the club so they were a little drunk except me I was just a little tipsy but didn't drink much because I had to drive us here.

Yo what's the weirdest thing that you've ever done blu said looking up at the ceiling

The hell you looking at tech asked looking up at the ceiling as well.

Now y'all look mad dumb cuz ant nun on that ceiling I said looking up as well.
As I smoked my blunt.

Now you look dumb

ice said laughing as he smoked his blunt as well.

We heard little giggles as has the girls came down stairs in the living room.

My eyes immediately landed on Aphoria
As she look at me with low eyes and licked her lips.

Wassup Shoota Aphoria said in a low voice.

You good I asked wondering why she was was talking so slow cuz she didn't even drink that much.

Yea am good she said coming closer to me and I realized that her eyes was red.

Tech I know damn well youn put weed in that cake and ain't  say nun I said mugging him.

He looked at me with low eyes and just started laughing as he looked up at the ceiling.

Nigga I know you lying ice said on the floor laughing holding his stomach.

So she high blu asked looking at me.
Yea she high blu said.

Blu how you gone answer your own question Jasmine said laughing

For real his head ain't right savannah said.

Y'all seeing this right now Aphoria said laughing as she ate more of the cake.

Those Elephants are so pretty she said looking at the floor we all started laughing at her cuz she was just staring at the floor not even blinking.

Phoria I think you need to put that cake down cuz you acting like ice when he high I said.

Aphoria started looking at the blunt that was in my hand.

Nope i said smoking my blunt

Why u so mean Aphoria said as her eyes started watering.

I don't want to come off as mean but it's your first time ever having weed and you just had even more edibles don't you think you've done had enough I said.

No she said shaking her head with tears falling down her face and I chuckled.

Why you crying jasmine asked coming out from the kitchen.

Cuz Shoota won't share his blunt Aphoria said looking down

Making me smile at how soft her voice was.

Blu started laughing at least let her try some

just don't give her too much cuz you don't want her heart to start racing ice said laughing

For real I thought I was finna die when I had too much savannah said.

Aphoria was still looking, Down at the blunt in my hand and I laughed you sure I asked

Yea she said smiling when she realized I was saying yes to her.

C'mere I said

she came and sat on my lap