𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

June 30th
(Dallas Texas)
( Two weeks later )
Omniscient

Grief comes in waves but what they don't tell you is how it can hit like a hurricane, the emotions brewing up like a storm a storm so powerful it leaks into your chest and your entire body is drowning suffocating waiting to break the surface to on...

Grief comes in waves but what they don't tell you is how it can hit like a hurricane, the emotions brewing up like a storm a storm so powerful it leaks into your chest and your entire body is drowning suffocating waiting to break the surface to only be reminded of what was loss and not gained We use our strength to swim through the current but no matter how far we swim we are stuck in a loop of waiting for the hurricane to pass grief.

...

Aphoria was now on the bathroom floor trembling as her heart started beating rapidly as she shook her body back and forth to calm her breathing down as tear repeatedly ran down her face.Aphoria was trying her hardest to stop crying but she couldn't believe that her little brother was gone ,she the scene kept replaying over and over in her head. Blood spilled out from her little brother's mouth as his eyes were filled with tears as she held him tightly while he tried his hardest to say, I love you for the very last time.Her doorbell rang twice pushing her out of her thoughts,she felt so drained that she had to force her self to get up off the bathroom floor Aphoria cried out loudly trying to find the strength to stand up but she couldn't,she felt broken once again.

•Sincere's pov•
Sincere rang on the door bell twice even though he had a feeling she was too weak to open the door since it's been two days and she hasn't eaten anything. He tried calling her phone but for every time he tried it went straight to voicemail, he knew that she was grieving right now but he refused to let her beat up her self for the sake of Angelo.
Sincere remembered that she had texted him the password for the keypad to get in the house whenever she needed him. He quickly scrolled through the text messages until he found the password. Sincere quickly typed the password into the keypad after he heard the door click before walking into the house. Angel Sincere called out her middle name as he ran upstairs. She looked drained and numb he hated seeing his girl like this but he knew what she was going through,so the only thing he could do for now was be there for her.He lifted Aphoria up off the ground gently as she rested in Sincere's arms while tears slowly rolled down her face,he closed his eyes and bowed his head and began to pray for her.

He lifted Aphoria up off the ground gently as she rested in Sincere's arms while tears slowly rolled down her face,he closed his eyes and bowed his head and began to pray for her

Please let me know if you like this book because if I don't know what's the point of updating.

If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment your favorite character so far byeee for now my beautiful people.🖤