𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

June 18th
(Summer)
(Dallas Texas)

You look so beautiful mama Sincere spoke but he knew that the word beautiful was far from enough to describe how good she looked and In that moment he knew that Aphoria was going to be his and his only

Thank you Aphoria replied with a timid smile , Because she's never genuinely liked someone like this before,It felt strange but in a nice way,

Aphoria never even thought she was capable of liking someone since she was so preoccupied with her career.

And you look so handsome Sincere, Aphoria Spoke as she studied all of his features.

With her pretty doe eyes as they glistened against the sunlight.They had dinner together and were now sitting on the dock watching the sunset.

They were both silent but it was a comfortable type of silence.So you like me...

Sincere was taken aback by Aphoria's sudden question, which caused him to chuckle a little.

Sincere always struggled to convey himself the way he wanted to because of this and began playing with the silver chilled rings on his fingers as he came up with an explanation.

So he made the decision to journal every emotion he was experiencing.

He used writing instead of using hard drugs and drinking lean like he used to that was something he always did because he never had anyone to talk to when he wanted to vent.

Aphoria received the notebook from him when he had finished writing everything he had felt. She read the sentences and grinned as she absorbed each one she literally felt like crying at how sentimental the words were,She never thought that someone like Sincere would express him self that way.

Am glad you feel the same way Aphoria said with a soft smile as she got up to give him a hug she also had a hard time expressing herself so she always showed what she felt through her actions.

So you finna be mines Aphoria asked tilling her head a little,mhm I been yours Sincere  replied with a soft smile.
Ahhh purrr you my boyfriendddd  Aphoria dragged out in excitement sticking her tongue out with her eyes closed.
While Sincere laughed at her facial expressions he just loved seeing her happy, from this day forward he was going to make sure he always made his girl happy.
*