𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

June 20th
(Summer)
(Dallas Texas)
(Two days later)

June 20th(Summer)(Dallas Texas)(Two days later)

-

Shoota ya phone ringing Ice said chewing a piece a gum loud asf

Thank's fa letting me know but nigga you know yo ass don't have ta chew that gum like dat, acting like you ain't ate in days I mumbled.

Nigga I ain't Jasmine kicked me out and left my wallet in the house and she won't let me in.

Damn nigga what you did this time tech asked.

I ain't do shi ice said sighing.

You ass had to do something cause I know Jasmine crazy but I know she ain't that crazy to kick you out fa nun I said laughing.

Like let's be for real cause this ain't the first time she kicked you out cause you cheated on her Blu said irritated because he never liked the way Ice treated jasmine he knew she deserved better.

So what you did tech asked ready for Ice to spill the tea.

She caught me kissing another girl but it's just kissing so I don't understand why she making seem like it a big deal it's not like I slept with her.

I am officially convinced something mental wrong with yo ass i spoke shaking my head.

I serious man you my brother but you in the wrong like y'all been together since high school and you still treating her like she's a piece of shit when you know you ain't gone ever find someone as loyal as jasmine and if you think she ain't enough for you then end that shit cause you wasting her time tech said.

Okay imma just tell her sorry Ice said shrugging his shoulders.

Like you cheated on her befo and she still let you back in and it don't make no sense if you tell her sorry and go back and do that shit again I said.