Shooting Star

prov. Wukong ☀️

It was midnight and he was sitting on a mountain staring at the night sky.

☀️:"The night sky is really beautiful today" he swings his monkey tail a bit and enjoys the wind in his fur. But suddenly he sees a shooting star.

☀️:"Woa.. hm if I can wish for something" he thought about a wish until he noticed that this star is weird. Because this star was much larger and was much too low in the sky, it looked like it was about to fall to earth. The star passed close to wukong and continued to fall.

☀️: "Let's see what's going on with it" he is curious and made his cloud and flies after the star.

Prov Macaque 🌙

He was walking around in the woods in the middle of the night. To soon reach the next town. But his attention is drawn to a light in the sky where too close to the ground was now.

🌙:"Did a star just fall?" He's surprised, he's never seen anything like it, curiosity got the better of him and he followed the star.

Prov both☀️🌙

They saw the star finally land on the ground and walked closer. But Macaque noticed Wukong was there too and hid in the shadows but close enough to see the star.

Both saw the star but it was too bright to see, luckily the light is fading and both saw a beautiful woman with (h/c) hair. But she was different. The woman didn't have yellow skin like the other people. She had (s/c) skin and her body had more details than others.

☀️:"Woa.. she is beautiful" wukong had never seen such a beautiful creature. The same also went from Macaque. Both jammed.

☀️:"But where is she from? She's not from the Celestia realm" he mused as the girl moved.

Wukong flinched a bit he didn't know if you were evil or something.

She slowly sat up and looked at Wukong. Macaque and wukong saw your eyes they both find you had such beautiful eyes.
(The eye is blue not with purple didn't find another eye🥲👍

Wukong's eyes shimmered, as did Macaque's eyes. The two saw her and immediately fell in love.

☀️:"What's your name" he spat out and couldn't move.

⭐:"My name is (Y/N..." She sounds weak and her eyes close and she falls back to the ground.

Wukong wanted to help her, but he heard someone walking over and hid.

There was a Scorpion Demon approaching her.

🦂:"Funny I thought I heard voices" she looks around and sees the girl lying on the ground.

🦂:"Oh my... " she goes to her and see if she is still alive. Scorpion Demon sees that she is still breathing and picks her up and get her in the castle and takes care of you. The two monkeys watched how the scorpion take care of you.

☀️:"Scorpion Demon is a good person? Maybe.. anyway I should go back" he flies away but whispers that he will definitely visit her.

Macaque watched wukong fly away. Unfortunately he couldn't stay with y/n either he had plans but he will visit her rather stalking and disappeared too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Three days have passed and
Y/n finally woke up early in the morning. Sits up quickly.
⭐:"Nhg! my whole body hurts.." you touch youre forehead and realize that you are in a completely strange place and you look around. ⭐:"Where am I?.. wait a minute who am I anyway?" So many questions ran around in your head.

🦂:" Thank god you're awake" she came into the room and goes to her. Y/N is not startled or scared of her like she already knows those types of people. 🦂:" Hm.. you didn't scream" she was surprised.
⭐:" Why should I scream?" She moves her head askew. 🦂:"Because I'm a demon of course, anyway what's your name?" She asked.

You think for a while ⭐: "I wish I could say it but I don't know, sorry" you were frustrated that you didn't know who you are.

🦂:"Hm.. looks like you don't have any memory anymore, but that's not bad, I'll explain everything you need to know" she is really helpful and wanted to be there for you.

⭐:"Thank you" you smile at her and you're glad someone nice is taking care of you.

🦂:" Hm... Can you get up?" She gets up from the bed and waits for your answer. Y/N didn't know if she could do it, so you just tried it. She threw the covers off her body and got up but a small pain shot through your whole body and made you rock a little while standing. Scorpion Demon saw this and wraps her hands around your waist to give you support. A few minutes passed and the pain was gone.

🦂: "Are you okay?" she asked, worried. ⭐:"Mhm, I think I can walk now"

she nodded and let go of your waist and took your hand. She took you to the dining room and there was a lot of food on the table. She put you in your seat and you sit down. She gave you the food and you both started to eat.

You were done and Scorpion Demon thought about it and thought about something. 🦂:"Maybe we can find out your name"

Y/N looked at her in surprise. ⭐:" But how?" Scorpion Demon gets up and gets a bag.
🦂:"You had a bag with you maybe your name is there? Or maybe that stuff can bring back some of your memories" y/n nods and gets what she means. She gave y/n the bag.

You open the bag and see what's inside. There was a golden-brown jug, a camera, a purple quill, a lens, a blue rock, and a great deal of stuff.

🦂:"I've never seen such things in my life" she held a neon blue flower.
⭐:" Really?" You found a picture and take it.
🦂:"yeah thats really interesting and a little bit quirky" she also browses the stuff and y/n looked at the pic there was a ninny girl with white hair and next to her was you and below were names. The names were paimon and y/n.

You knew the name and her face from somewhere. ⭐:"Paimon.. hm.." when you pronounce the name you felt a pain in your chest.
It made you sad but you didn't know why..

🦂:"Hey is everything alright?" She looks at you worried.
⭐:" Yes.. everything is ok, I think I found out my name" she smiles at Scorpion Demon. ⭐:" It's Y/N"
🦂:"Lovely Name" Scorpion Demon hugs you and hugs her back.

You break the hug and put the stuff back in the bag.

🦂:"Okey now let me explain how this world works" you nodded and she talked about this world.