finally Outside

She really told and explained everything to you, about the Celestia Realm, demons, magic, everything and you understood it quickly.

3 weeks have passed since that day. You and Scorpion Demon did become real good friends. But she was also a bit quirky, especially when I was trying to get out.

Anyway you're sitting in your room reading a book, Scorpia is outside. But youre felt that someone is watching you, she put the book to the side and sees a black cat. On her windowsill.

⭐:" Aww" she goes to the cat and pet it. The cat purrs.

Prov Macaque 🌙

I went to visit y/n and saw her reading a book in her room. I watch her as a cat.
I noticed that her eyes weren't the same as before, the eyes were now (e/c) and no longer blue... Where I noticed this, y/n came over and petted me. I didn't mind if her eyes were different now, I still have that feeling about her.

She started stroking me and I immediately started purring. Only her stroking units made me crazy. I love her touch.

⭐:"You are really cute" y/n smiles at him and makes Macaque's heart beat faster, he loved your smile and meows at it. Which made y/n laugh even more.

The cat moved closer to her face and licked her cheek.
She was cheerful and lifted the cat close to her. The cat then stopped licking her cheek and y/n face changed to a sad expression.

🌙:" What's up? Did I make her sad?" He thought to himself and looked at her worriedly. Y/n caught the cat's gaze.

⭐:"Don't worry cutie, just thinking. You know it's really confusing, I don't know anything about myself and Scorpia doesn't want me to leave the castle. I like Scorpia but.. it feels like shes hiding something from me.." You're clearly frustrated and the cat licked your nose, making you giggle and Macaque feeling relieved.

Suddenly the door of your room opened quickly, which frightened you and let the cat go. But the cat quickly jumped back to the window.

Scorpia then came into your room.
🦂:"Y/n I have something for you" she said happily with something in hand.

⭐:" Really?" You go to her, Scorpia nodded and gave you something.

The cat watched you get new clothes from Scorpia.

Macaque walked away from them.

Prov y/n⭐

⭐:"Thx you Scorpia" you thank her. 🦂:" No thing what are friends for, but go get changed I want to know if it fits" Scorpia turns around and closes her eyes.

You have started changing.
A little later you were done.
⭐:"You can open your eyes now" Scorpia opened her eyes and turned back.
(You have that on, choose one

🦂:"You look so beautiful!" she marveled

🦂:"You look so beautiful!" she marveled. ⭐:"Really?" You were unsure.🦂:"yeah definitely, I wish I was that beautiful" she's a bit jealous of y/n.

⭐: "But you are beautiful Scorpia" you were worried. 🦂: "No I'm not, otherwise everyone wouldn't run away from me" she looks down sadly and bit her lip.

Y/n hugs her ⭐:"you're beautiful, they were just full of idiots, the right person will stay with you, you just have to wait and hope.." you rub her back for comfort and Scorpia starts to cry.

Y/n comforts her for a while until she calms down and lets go of the refit. 🦂: "I'm sorry" she rubs her eyes.
⭐:" Don't apologize, it's good that you let your pain out" you move your head to the side.
🦂: "Thanks y/n.." she smiles and a short moment of silence until Scorpia starts to speak: "you can go if you want.. it's wrong to lock you up to here.." she looks to the side sadly.
⭐:"Hey, who said that I'll just leave you alone now, I'll go someday but I'll come visit you, I promise we're friends after all!"
You said proud with a confident smile
Scorpia had tears of joy and you both hugged again.

#############################

After that, a few days have passed and you pack your things. You also packed your old clothes, you feel that these old clothes are something special for you. Scorpia even got you a sword. A very old sword, but it was something you could use to defend yourself.

Y/n Stand before the exit.
🦂:"And you swear that you will come visit me" the fear can be heard in her voice.
⭐:"Yes Scorpia, I promised" you smile bravely at her hoping her fear will go away.
🦂: " Sigh.. Okay, but if you break your promise then I'll come get you! Got it!" She puts her arms to her waist. ⭐:"I got it" you giggle and you both hug for the last time and say goodbye.

Y/N begins her journey