Ameno power

Y/n and Macaque walk through the forest, he is pretty fast and she tries to keep up with Macaque. ⭐:"Macaque can you walk more chilled?" He stopped and looked at you. 🌙:"Oh, sry, I didn't notice how fast I walked" he grinned and now walk the same speed as you.
⭐:"Sooo Macaque, tell me something about you?" She looks sideways at him and makes a nice face.

Macaque thought a bit🌙:" what do you want to know doll?" He grinned and raised an eyebrow.
Y/N hit his shoulder. ⭐: "Don't call me that!" She crosses her arms and looked stubborn. Macaque laughed 🌙: "okay I'll stop" he moved closer to y/n ears. 🌙:"Doll~" he whispers. What y/n got a shudder all over her body and pushed away with a faint red cheeks. ⭐:"Let that be Macaque!" He kept laughing and thought your red cheeks were cute. 🌙:"Okey, okey" he calmed down with his laughing and y/n continued walking annoyed. Macaque walked beside her.

It was getting dark and you two are making a sleepover place. Macaque made the camp fire and you hastened the sleeping places.

Time passed and you sit by the camp fire and eat fruits. She put her apple aside and looked at Macaque.
⭐:" Macaque?" He looked back at you and swallowed his apple piece. 🌙:"Hmm?" he hummed back. ⭐:" About my question from before, I just want to know the normal things like hobbies, Favorit food and stuff like that, to get to know you better" she leaned her body back a bit. 🌙:" Hm.. my favorite food is banana and plums, favorite color purple, hobbies are fighting and storytelling" y/n listened to him carefully and Macaque rubs his hands near the fire to warm them up. 🌙:" What about you?" Y/N looked nervous, sad at his question. ⭐:" I honestly can't tell you anything about myself.." she rubs her neck.
Macaque raises an eyebrow 🌙:" why can't you tell me?" He looks bad-tempered. He thinks it's unfair that he says something about himself and doesn't know anything about you. ⭐:" I'm sorry Macaque.. but I lost my memories and I'm trying to get my memories back somehow" she looks into the fire with a worried face.

Macaque wide-eyed and felt bad. 🌙:" Don't apologize" he caress your back. Y/n looks at Macaque with relief.
------------------------------------------------------
You both traveled through the forest until you finally came to the end of the forest, this took 2 weeks. You and Macaque have become really good friends.

Both of you would now be at a beginning of the desert. ⭐:"Do we really have to go through this???" She looked annoyed at the desert and Macaque giggled. 🌙:" Nope Starlight, we don't have to walk through it"
You were confused by his answer. ⭐:" What do you mean?" The nickname was new to you too but it was better than doll, girly or the other nicknames. 🌙:"I have a plane near here" he said and y/n looks even more confused. Macaque sees your confused face and puffs at it. 🌙:" Just come with me Starlight" he walks and y/n followed him.

There was a red/purple plane. Y/n eyes sparkled "that's so cool!" She ran closer and looked and fasted at it. Macaque smiled at your reactions and his monkey tail wagged a bit. ⭐:" How does it work?" She looked back at Macaque and he walk to you. 🌙: "Just watch me Starlight" she nodded and Macaque opens the plane door. 🌙: "Ladys first~" he held out his hand to me. Y/n giggled and took the hand and Macaque helped you onto the plane.

Macaque closes the door and goes to the controls of the plane and sits down. Y/n was seated behind his seat and watched as he started the machine and off he went. Y/n was so intrigued that she didn't even realize Macaque wrapped his monkey tail around your waist.

After 1 hour she noticed Macaque's tail and of course you touch it. Macaque's face quickly flushed and his tail hair stood on end.
Y/n strokes it and loves how soft its fur is. 🌙:" Starlight~ could you stop?" He tried to concentrate on flying. ⭐:" Aww why your tail is soo soft" she was still stroking it. 🌙: "Please y/n I can't concentrate like this" he had to pull himself together not to melt from your touch because Macaque misses and needs the closeness and touch of you.