travel partner

You're Walking far away from the castle of the Scorpion Demon. Around you are some trees and tall grass, the sun is shining.

Y/N ran straight the whole time. You didn't know where a town is or a village. You were completely lost, so to speak. and could only hope that you would find something one day. ⭐:" Oh man.. I should have asked Scorpia if she had a map.." you were quite depressed, but it didn't last long. ⭐: "Hm! Don't let yourself be defeated! I'll find something" you were determined and walk faster.

Time went by and y/n was now in a forest and the sun was setting. ⭐:"Hmm" was what you said when you stopped and looked around for a cozy spot. You found a small place that had no branches or stones and decided to build your little sleeping place there.

Y/n searched for rocks and branches and found a few too and went back to her spot and built a small campfire. ⭐:"Well, I have to light it up somehow" you think about it and look at 2 sticks and rub them together.
It felt familiar to Y/N to be in nature and sort of survive. Y/n rubbed the branches until finally there was a fire and set fire to the sticks with the fire in the camp.

⭐: "Phew.. finally" you said happily. She put down her bag and sits on the ground. She grabs her bag and pulls out some food she picked up from Scorpia and eats it. It wasn't particularly tasty but it was something.

She finished her meal and took something out of her bag again, the picture and instructions in her bag were perfect like you were making a pillow out of the bag. Y/n waiting on the ground and your head was on the bag.

Y/N looked at the picture again with paimon. ⭐:"We look so happy.. were we family or close friends.. what happened and why isn't she with me.." all that you thought as tears rolled down your cheek. She felt very sad like y/n, missing paimon.

Y/N put the picture on her chest and wiped away the tears and looked at the night sky until you closed your eyes, everything was black.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Prov dream 😴

Y/N sits the beach.
⭐: "How did I get here?" You look around until you notice your Marge grumbling with hunger. ⭐:" Ugh!.." she held her stomach and saw a fishing rod next to her. Y/N smiles and took it. ⭐: "Then there will be fish to eat" she waves the fishing rod and the hook fell into the sea. Y/N waited a while for something to get stuck in the hack.

⭐:"Finally!" She cried happily and pulled on the fishing rod and something jumped out of the water. But it wasn't a fish, it was a little girl

 But it wasn't a fish, it was a little girl

She lay on the sandy bottom.
⭐:" Omg!" You immediately went to her to see if she was still alive. The girl twitched and woke up. You both look at each other until you start talking to her.
⭐: "Hey are you alright?" you were worried about her 🚨🍖:" Paimon is fine" she flies up a bit 🍖🚨:" but what happened and why is paimon wet?" She looked puzzled. ⭐:" I fished you out of the sea, you almost drowned" she answers. Paimon made a shocked face 🚨🍖:"paimon almost died!" She screamed out and you nodded. 🍖🚨:" Thanks for saving me for.. what's your name?" Paimon was relieved. ⭐: "Y/n and it's nice to meet you paimon" you give her a smile which made paimon smile too.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Sunbeams shone on your face, waking you up. You sit up and rub your eyes until you're finally fully awake. ⭐:" It was a dream.." she thought about it a bit. ⭐:" No, it felt too real, it was a memory" she giggles at that. ⭐:" I never thought that I got to know paimon like this"

Y/N put the picture back in the bag and got up and started walking. The way was really chilled because there were beautiful cute animals on the way and the birds sang a song. Y/N even found an apple tree and stopped. ⭐:" Hm. The apples would do well for provisions" you say to yourself and climb up the tree to pick some apples. At the same time, y/n didn't notice as the birds stopped singing and the atmosphere deteriorated.

⭐:" That should do it" and jump down the tree. As she stood up straight again, she noticed that something was behind her. She lunged forward and turned as she leaped, whipping out her sword.

Y/N widened her eyes and was a bit scared. Because right in front of you is a pretty big snake. ⭐"Fuck" you uttered as the snake tried to bite you quickly but you managed to dodge it, swinging your ware and hitting the head on the side of the snake.

Prov Macaque 🌙

I walked in the woods on my way to visit y/n. but I heard quite distant sounds of cuts and snake sounds. 🌙: "Someone is fighting a snake" he thought and followed the noise.

He arrived at the place and see y/n fighting this snake. I wanted to intervene but she was pretty much in control. She dodges the snake pretty well and moves her sword pretty fast, the snake had a really bad hand to win.

Prov y/n ⭐

Y/N really jumped up, screaming as she did so and ramming the sword into the snake's head. The snake fell to the ground and didn't move. Y/N draws out the sword and snorted.

She heard a clapping further away to the side. She turns her head to the sound and sees a monkey.
🌙: "You're really good with the sword" he walked a bit closer to her. Y/N holds her sword but doesn't point it at him.
⭐:" Jup I'm completely surprised myself, but tell me who are you??" She put her sword away.

He grins 🌙: Macaque, six ear Macaque, that's my full name" he rubs his neck.
⭐:"Nice to meet you Macaque, but what are you doing here?" She cocked her head questionably to the side. 🌙:"I travel around and saw your fight" he of course lied a bit and grinned. ⭐:"Really?! Then you can help me right?!" you were really close to Macaque and had little stars in your eyes.

You were a little too close for Macaque he blushed a little, took a step back and looked to the side.
🌙:" It depends what you need help with" he looks back at you. ⭐:"Can I travel with you until we get to a town? I don't have a map and it would be really useful" you scratch your cheek a bit.

Macaque looks surprised and giggles 🌙:" k, I'll help you". Y/n made a small jump in the air ⭐:" Thank you" she exclaimed and is happy. 🌙:"Let's go" he walked off and y/n follows him.