a Hero is Born 3

Y/n checks if he's hurt luckily he's not. Y/n is relieved and sees 5 small white monkeys looking at us curiously and walking/crawling towards you. ⭐:" Omg! You're so cute" y/n smiles and sits on the sand, slowly moving her hand towards them. The five monkeys looked at your hand and one monkey took your hand and y/n took the monkey and placed it on her lap and petted it the other 4 were even closer to y/n 3 monkeys clambered onto y/n head shoulders and played with her hair and the other monkey climbs to your arms. You laugh and stroke,pet the two monkeys on your arm, the two monkeys cuddle up to you and love your strokes. ⭐:" You are so cute! I will adopt you!" Y/n eyes sparkled and gives more attention to the monkeys. some time past and Y/n had an idea she stopped cuddling the two and brings her bag over and pulls out 5 Valberries and gave them this.

the monkeys looked confused and y/n had to giggle ⭐:" those are sweet berries you can eat that" she smiles sweetly at them and the little monkeys bite into it and their eyes started to sparkle even their tail wiggle in joy and eat theirs Berrys

the monkeys looked confused and y/n had to giggle ⭐:" those are sweet berries you can eat that" she smiles sweetly at them and the little monkeys bite into it and their eyes started to sparkle even their tail wiggle in joy and eat theirs Berrys. They finished eating and a monkey looked at Mk and gets a stick and comes back and pokes his face over to check if he's alive y/n laughed as they did that and Mk woke up. The monkey with the stick goes back to y/n and the other monkeys pounce on mk. Mk yelled and throws the monkeys away and everyone runs away. ⭐:"Mk! Don't scare away them away!" Y/n stands up with her bag and feels sad that the little monkeys are gone. Mk looks surprised at y/n and hugs her 🌄:" OMG! Mom!"
He was happy to see y/n and let her go. 🌄:"Where are we?" He looks a little confused. ⭐:" We are on flowerfruit mountain or at least close by" she is pointing in the direction and Mk looks where you are pointing.
🌄:" Wow.. flowerfruit mountain.."

he smiles and takes y/n hand 🌄:" come on let's go"Y/n nods and you two make your way

Y/n nods and you two make your way.

🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

Y/N is already on the mountain and Mk is still climbing. ⭐:" Woaw.. that's soo nice no wonder why Monkey King lives here" your eyes sparkled and enjoy the view. Mk finally came 🌄:"ugh.. why does it have to be so high up!" He gets up and is exhausted from climbing and also sees how beautiful it is 🌄:" wow.." Mk goes away and jumps stone to stone towards the waterfall and Mk almost at the waterfall and a golden seal appeared. Mk startled but y/n felt a déjà vu but didn't know why.