🌄Mk Clones🌄

⭐🌄⭐🌄⭐🌄⭐🌄⭐🌄⭐🌄⭐

The days went by and you noticed how weak, tired Mk become. Mk does his work then goes to Sandy to help him paint his bot. then you two train, Y/N has decided that you both train together if wukong doesn't want to do it,you just do it. After training he goes to a party with mei...

Y/N is in the park with sports clothes on and is waiting for her son to come from Sandy. Some time later Mk came. He had black circles under his eyes and couldn't even walk straight. You knew he wasn't in the condition to exercise and as a mother you're worried...
🌄: "I'm.. there.. we can train.." Mk is too exhausted. You smile tenderly and put your hand on his shoulder. ⭐: "Mk, you're too tired, you can't even walk straight.. come on, let's go home and you sleep for a bit then we'll talk to the others" y/n wanted to talk to everyone, Sandy, Mei, pigsy to give him a break. Mk just shakes his head 🌄: "no I can do it, I'm fit, trust me mom" Mk tries not to look exhausted.You took your hand on his shoulder 🌄: "Mk.. I know you don't want to let anyone down but you also have to look after your health.. the others will understand" you wanted to talk some sense into him but it didn't work Mk was Stubborn sometimes. 🌄: "I'm okay and I'm looking after my health, now let's train" he takes out his staff and got into fighting position. You look grumpy and think to yourself why can Mk be so stubborn... but you go, put your sword in your hand and get into fighting position.

You don't fight for long because it only took one punch from you and Mk was lying on the ground and groaning from tiredness. You cast your sword away and were quiet and in a few seconds Mk was asleep and snoring. ⭐: "That was quick.." you whisper and lift Mk up and carry him with you under a tree and make him sleep in your lap. ⭐: "At least he's getting some sleep now" and you stroke his hair. Until you suddenly feel sleepy and fall asleep.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

dream/memory

Y/N and Paimon run away in the forest, you were exhausted and weak, Paimon was fit and flies infront of you 🍖🚨: "Come on Y/n we have to do this quest!" Paimon giggles ⭐: "Yes, yes.. I'm coming.." you yawn. Paimon Turns around 🍖🚨: "Are you okay Y/N" she was worried. You nod ⭐: "Yeah, I'm okay, just a little tired"
🍖🚨: "You're not sleeping well at the moment, is it because of this dream?" ⭐:" Yes.. I run in the dark to reach ##### but he says I'm too late and fall into the infinite darkness.." 🚨🍖:" Oof I hope your dreams get better" (The ###### is Aether but you can't remember the name yet, that's why the ##### symbol) y/n nodded until Paimon reached a hilichurl camp.
🍖🚨: "Hey y/n, this is the camp where we have to flatten" ⭐: "You probably mean that I have to destroy the camp" you yawn nicely again. You cast your sword here and kill the hilichurls and the camp and Paimon hides.

After a while you destroyed the camp and paimon comes back, you panted and were even more tired. 🚨🍖:" well now let's go back to Katherine and pick up our Mora" she smiles and flies happily.
Y/N said nothing, Paimon fly away again and you follow her. You would feel dizzy and fall to the ground. Paimon yells 🚨🍖:"y/n!" And everything was black.

You open your eyes and were now in bed in a room, you sit up and suddenly Paimon hugs you 🚨🍖: I was so scared! Why didn't you say that you were physically exhausted and weak?" She was worried. ⭐:" sorry paimon but I don't want to let anyone down and I had already accepted the task... I'm sorry" paimon lets you go 🚨🍖 :" it's okay, but say it next time" ⭐:" I will" you smile ⭐: "but tell me where are we?" You were a bit confused until everything becomes blurry and everything goes black again.

Dream/memory end

😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

You wake up and Mk was still sleeping on your lap. Y/N smiles ⭐:" looks like we're more alike mk.." y/n looks around and it was night and you decided to wake up Mk ⭐:" wake up Mk" you rock down, Mk wakes up 🌄:" mmmhh?...Mom?" He sits up and rubs his eyes. 🌄:"what time is it?" ⭐:" it's 9 p.m. " Mk's eyes get bigger and jumps up 🌄:" Oh man! I have to go to Mei quickly!" He screams and runs away. ⭐:" that boy.." you shake your head, get up and go home to bed.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The next day.

As always, you were in the kitchen, cooking with Pigsy, doing your work and then when you were finished you went out into town and went through the shops or just walked around. After a while you are in the park doing your exercises/training and waiting for Mk and this time Mk came on time, which totally surprised you, he didn't look tired either. 🌄:"Hey Mom, I'm ready for our training" he smiles ⭐:"okay then let's get started.." you don't question it and do training.

It was like that for days, Mk was fit and trained with you as usual until Mk behaved completely strange. You were in the middle of a fight and Mk aggressively hit your sword with his staff and he grinned like crazy.. it scared you a bit, y/n dodged his attacks or blocked them until Mk made his staff completely long and wanted to catch you . Y/n jumped to the side and the staff missed you and drifted into a tree and destroyed it. You were shocked ⭐:" MK! What's this coming down?!" Mk flinch and started laughing 🌄: "oh no.. ha ha.. I have to get stronger!.. so it won't be held back" and hit you with his staff. You jumped in the air and kicked Mk in the face, he fell on the ground but he just laughed crazy. You landed back on the ground, not knowing what to do. ⭐:"Mk stop, I don't want to hurt you!" Mk stood up with his staff and grinned 🌄: "but i want to Hurt you Mom.." Mk pounces on you and you fight, you didn't want to Hurt Mk so you were at a big disadvantage. Mk kick you away and you hit the tree trunk and suddenly your vision would turn silver and Then you See in Mk body a hair who shines gold where the heart should be. Your eyes got big and you knew that wasn't the real Mk ⭐: "You're not my son!" You stand up and this time you attack and use your tornado attack and throw Denn Fake Mk away and he suddenly disappears into thin air. Fake Mk is gone and the staff is on the ground.

Y/N pants and squealed ⭐:" oh Mk, wait until I get my hands on you!" You were angry and pissed off. ☀️:" looks like Mk can make the clones now" Y/n turns around and sees that wukong is on his cloud and grins ⭐:" Wukong! How long have you been watching?!" Y/n crosses her arms over her chest. ☀️:" I only saw your tornado shooting star and I have to say the move was good" he leans back and y/n rolls her eyes ⭐:" wukong I've had enough, it's your fault that Mk doesn't have his clones under control or his powers" you were annoyed. Wukong groan ☀️;" seriously! How is this my fault??" ⭐:" he has your powers! So teach him how to Control it!" You stamp your foot. Wukong fly to the staff and picks it up and huffed he hates it when y/n is mad ☀️: "fine, I'll train with him..." he mumbles. Y/n came down ⭐:"Thank you Sun" Sun smiles slightly and have You His Hand ☀️:" let me Bring you Home, Shootingstar" y/n nod and Take His Hand, get on His cloud and Wukong get her Home