a Hero is Born 2

Prov 🔥🐂💃

Pif looks annoyed 💃:"we can't let them escape!" She snorted but Demon Bull King looks even more upset he growled with anger and purple energy, aura came out of his body 🐂:"Trapped for centuries in the Forgotten Realm, plus my revenge thwarted by a petty thief and a weird girl!? "If I can get my hands on those two I'll rip the flesh off their bodies!"
He raises his claws but Redson interrupted his father and had two bumps on his pear. 🔥:" Father please let me catch the two, I won't disappoint you again!" He looked up at his father proudly and DBK is still grumbling in anger 🐂: "disappoint me again my patience is about to run out" he grumbled and Redson looks serious 🔥: "Of course father" and Redson disappears into his fire. Pif thinks and DBK looks at her 🐂:"what is my love?" His voice wasn't so grim anymore. Pif sigh 💃:"the girl is not normal, her aura is strong" she looked up and DBK growls 🐂:"we'll see how strong she is" his eye glows green and grins evilly.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You and Mk drive away quickly in the van but Redson follows you in his big van.

🔥:"Okey noodle boy! Give it back!" Redson yells, driving his car.

⭐:"Mk cant you drive that thing any faster!" Y/N looks at Mk in panic. 🌄:"I'm doing my best!" Mk says back in a panic and takes the noodle bowls and throws on Redson's cart 🔥: "Damn" Redson screamed and put the noodles away with his car wiper and Redson burst into flames and screamed 🔥: "You'll regret that!" Mk panics even more and had tears in his eyes 🌄: "He scares me!"

Y/n got an idea she climbs back behind mk and puts out her hand and uses the attack Wind Sword, her Wind Ball and hopes it gives the car a nudge and it worked you were a little faster and Mk cheers.

Redson is quite annoyed about it until he grins evilly 🔥:"ha! That's all you got!" He hits a buttem and Redson's car would go faster.

Mk looks panic again, so was y/n, but suddenly the staff moved and became longer and threw the car up. Mk and y/n scream and y/n loses his footing and falls off the car while you were still in the air. Y/n was scared when she was in the air and not in the car and closed her eyes and waited for her to hit the ground but nothing happened. Y/n opens her eyes and sees that she is floating. She looked around confused and sees wind gliders on her back?

⭐:"Where do they come from?" Wondered y/n, huffing slightly and looking back down to see the Mk has landed safely and is riding on the roofs

⭐:"Where do they come from?" Wondered y/n, huffing slightly and looking back down to see the Mk has landed safely and is riding on the roofs. Y/n glides over Redson and Mk and watches the two in the air

( A little skip :p

Y/n is still watching and worried about Mk he seat on redson smaller car now and both fall off the road luckily Mei came and caught Mk and drives off. when Mk and Mei finally stop, y/n slides down to them and lands perfectly on your 2 legs and those wind gliders disappear, y/n ran to Mk and hugged him ⭐:"are you ok?!" She let go and looked if hes hurt. Mk nods 🌄: "Yes mom I'm ok" and smiled slightly and the two let go y/n is glad that nothing happened to her son