Mk childhood

I'll write little stories of how Mk grows and how y/n takes care of him
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Mk is 4 years old

It's your first day with Mk. It's early in the morning. You make yourself something to eat, then you go to the apartment above you to check on Mk. You come into the apartment because pigsy gave you a spare key. Y/n goes to his room and sees Mk lying peacefully in bed with lots of little stuffed animals.

Y/N:"aww... you're so cute Mk.." you whisper softly and sit next to him on the bed and pet his head. Mk smiles in his sleep as you stroke his head over his hair. You notice that his hair is quite knotted but his hair is still quite soft. Until Mk slowly wakes up and you stop stroking him. Y/n: "Good morning cutie" she smiles at him and mk's eyes sparkled when he heard and saw you. Mk quickly sits up and hugs you. Y/n hugs back. Y/N:"Let's get you ready okey mk" you laugh and pick him up and get up from the bed and go to his clothes closet and get some clothes out.

Mk clings to you and watches you get his clothes.
When you had the clothes you put Mk down and change his clothes and comb his hair.

Mk looked happy and ran out of the room immediately. y/n could only smile at little child.
Y/n followed him and saw Mk also hugging pigsy who is also here now. Pigsy:"wow you managed to get Mk ready! He usually runs away" pigsy laughed a bit and stroked Mk's head. Y/N could only giggle at that. pigsy; ok I'm going to open the shop now, good luck with Mk" he smiles. Y/n;" Thanks we'll have fun" she looks at the little boy and he goes back to y/n and pigsy goes. Make breakfast and play with him.

(So it was almost every day until Mk was old enough)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Mk was now 5 years old and you are worried bcs Mk has not spoken a word you have tried many things you have read his books have often tried that Mk repeat after you but nothing works.

You sit on the chair in the restaurant and watch mk sit in the child play corner.
Pigsy: "don't worry he'll probably start talking soon" he pats y/n back to comfort her.
A customer of pigsy who was Always there had to say. Tang:" Or you should take the child to the doctor? Maybe something's wrong? Mhm~" he slurps the soup. Tang you and he are friends. but pigsy doesn't look happy at the comment. Pigsy:"Tang! Don't say that!" The two argue until y/n grabs pigsy's shoulder.
Y/n: "Stop arguing! It's not good for that a small child." The two understood and calmed down.
Y/n:"pigsy I'll go for little girls, have an eye on mk oki?" pigsy nodded and y/n left the room.

Mk played with his toys until he looks around, he doesn't see y/n anywhere. Mk panics and got up and started crying looking for you. Pigsy noticed this and went to mk to calm him down but it didn't work.

Y/n finally finished and came back to the others and sees pigsy trying desperately to calm Mk down. Y/n: "what happened?" You were worried and Mk sees you and runs to you yelling "Mom!" He hugs you tight and was still crying. Your heart jumped when he called you mom. You pick him up and rub his back. Y/N: "Mama is here.. Mama will always be there.." you speak tenderly to the little boy and wipe away his tears and Mk came down and clung to you like he always did.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

then feels bad for yelling at you. Mk: "I'm sorry. .." Y/N kneels down to Mk and strokes his cheek y/n:" it's okey sweetheart.. but i'm just worried so please could you take a bath? I bought you monkeyking bath toys" he smiles happily Mk: "Oki! I'm going for a bath! And love you Mom" he hugs her. Y/N:" love you too" and mk runs into the bathroom. Y/N follows him and gets the water ready. Mk undresses and climbs into the bath tub and plays with his Monkey King toys.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mk is 10 years old and goes to school. He has difficulties but y/n always helped him with his homework and Mk found a friend Mei she is just as energetic as Mk but mei is smarter than Mk. Mei always comes over after school and Mei is glad that I am so relaxed was not like her parents, which I think is a shame for her that she has strict parents.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I think that's enough to know the Y/N aka You are a good mom :) Mk is really cute isn't he