1

after training was over Katsuki waited until the locker room was empty before he took off the top of his training track suit. He pulled out a marker to touch up the marks, changing the stars to hearts since he thought he was alone. He had to keep this up since everyone thought his soulmate was female..but..little did Katsuki know someone was in the stall in the bathroom..

Denki was in the bathroom stall so he could play games on his phone while everyone else was changing, but he knew he couldnt hide in there forever. he walked out of the stall, the door closing behind him made a loud banging noise. he quickly washed his hands, walking into the locker room area and spotting katsuki, walking over him with a wide smile. "Hey, dude! woah what are you doin?" he asked when he realized that he had a marker and shit.

Katsuki had quickly pulled his uniform top back on. Turning away quickly getting dressed so less skin was showing. "I'm not fucking doing anything. Just leave me alone." The blonde snapped in his normal pissed off tone. Though. It was clear he was hiding something. Katsuki had gone so long without anyone knowing..hell half of the school year had already passed and no one knew about his secret. And he wasn't going to let a damn extra fuck that up for him.

though katsuki had put his uniform on and hid most of his skin, he could still see one of the marks on his hand. walking even closer even though the blonde had snapped at him. he realized that katsuki had a star on his hand, his soulmate was a boy. his eyes widened and he chuckled nervously he wouldnt tell anyone about it but he knew that katsuki would kill him for even knowing. "so- uh- your soulmates a guy?" he asked, stepping backwards slightly so the blonde wouldnt strangle him or some shit.

Katsuki looked over his shoulder with a slight glare pulling at his lips. He just wanted him to leave. He shoved his hands into his pockets after he had put his backpack now turning to him. "You have no proof of that assumption. " he snapped back though he didn't move, eyes on him. He knew Denki knew..but..he wouldn't confirm that for him.

kaminari wasnt exactly judging katsuki in anyway, he was just surprised to see another guy that had a male soulmate. he watched as the blonde turned to him, thinking about before he realized. he really didnt have any proof that katsuki had a male soulmate. "its not like i really need proof- im not gonna tell anyone. you would tell people if you wanted to. it can be like our little secret! buddies have little secrets together, right?" he was just excited to know something about katsuki since he never really told anyone anything.

Katsuki was still glaring at him as he listened to his words. "I'm not your buddy..or friend. I don't need friends. " Katsuki said roughly. He always closed everyone out. It was easier. If you let people in they end up knowing your weaknesses. They judge you..they use you. And he didn't want that. He wouldn't let that happen. He needed to excel on his own. "If you tell anyone? I will fucking get you back." He commented before he slammed his locker and quickly made his way out of the locker room, headed towards his dorm.

he let out a small sigh when katsuki said that he didnt need friends. kaminari knew that he would immediately tell him that they werent friends, and they never would be. he had heard that from him a million times before, but he had never really gave up hope. katsuki just saying that if he told anyone he would die or some shit just confirmed that his eyes werent deciving him. the blondes soulmate was a dude. he wasnt ready to see the wrath of katsuki so he knew he wouldnt be telling anyone. he watched him walk out of the locker room, leaving kaminari alone. deciding that he was willing to take the chance of katsuki murdering him, he quickly followed behind him. "Well- everyone needs friends dude. and i promise ill never tell anyone! my lips are sealed!"

Katsuki glanced to him still wearing the same glare. "Just leave me the fuck alone. I'm fucking fine. It's bad enough shitty hair bothers me all the time. I dont need you doing the same shit." He said before he gave the other another glance, making eye contact for a moment. He had always had the thought in the back of his mind that maybe his soulmate would live near him and he could meet them..but at the same time..then..everyone would know he wasn't normal.

he stuffed his hands into his pockets while he was walking. "you might be fine without having any friends but youll need to have someone you can turn to in your times of need!" he said with a wide smile, making eye contact with him. "werent you and deku friends when you were younger? doesnt that prove that you can have like friends and stuff? and it wouldnt me doing the same stuff he does since im not kirishima! though i would be bothering so that might be similar?"

Katsuki glanced at him again. "We weren't friends. I did awful things to him." He replied back as he reached his dorm room, stopping at looking at the blonde  for a few moments. "What can I do to make you leave me alone..?" He questioned hoping it would be something small such as do his homework or something along thoes lines. He knew the other wasn't doing to best in a few subjects.

kaminari went silent for a moment when katsuki talked about his 'friendship' with deku. "oh wow- honestly i was not expecting that answer, you really know how to keep a guy on his toes-" he joked, knowing that it was not an appropriate time to joke, but he couldnt really help it. he stopped infront of katsukis dorm, looking at him and thinking before he smiled. "i want you to say were buds!"

Katsuki made a face before he looked away, unlocking his dorm. "This is stupid..whatever. we are..I guess.." he muttered before he opened the door to his dorm, from what denki could see the room was kept very neat. He turned back to him. "Does this mean you're going to go away now..?" He soon questioned.

Words: 1107