12

kaminari looked at the message for a few seconds, not entirely knowing how to reply. 'well, o eoulf guess so. i don't thinl muna or sero tolg anyonr wlse!' he sent, trying to keep the typos down, jsut a little bit. he knew mina and sero weren't the type to tell like everyone about this stuff. well, maybe mina. but whatever

'It's nothing weird..I just like cooking..im mainly kitchen staff..but my parents just don't send me an allowance or anything so if I want or need something I have to pay.' He sent back.

'i nevrr thought it rwas anything qeird! if riy get paif to dtews up wll fancy likr that and parade tourself arounf i wonlf totally go that!!' he thought it was cool that katsuki worked at a place where you get to dress up and make treats and shit.

'I don't parade myself around..I dont need to. ' he sent back. Did he just think he had the job for people to flirt with and compliment him..? He wasn't sure..but that's how he read it.

'because ur just rthaT col so you font havce to parafde aroun?? toatelly cool!!!' he sent, accidentally getting scared from the washing machine telling him the clothes were finished. he stuffed his phone into his pocket and pulled them out and smiling. they felt warm. he pulled his phone out of his pocket once more to text the blonde. 'YOUR CLOTEHS ARE DONTE1! WAMT RM TO BTING THRM TO YOU?'

'Yeah. You can come over.' He sent before a slight smile pulled at his lips. He started to clean up his room a bit before he sat down on his bed, relaxing his face.

'ilm bt over in ageq!!!' he sent before putting his phone away once more. starting to make his way to katsuki's dorm. it took him a while but he finally made it, knocking on the door happily. "hey, dude! i'm here! brought your clothes!"

Katsuki answered the door, he was wearing casual clothes. A zip up jacket, sweat pants..and a yellow shirt? Denki's shirt. He didn't comment on it though. "Hey." He said looking at him for a moment before he walked back into his room and sat on his bed.

a wide smile spread across kaminaris face when katsuki opened the door, looking at what the blonde was wearing. he was a bit caught off guard to notice that he was wearing his shirt, but also it made his heart feel all warm and fuzzy. "is that my shirt?" he asked as he watched him walk into his room. he walked in as well, setting the clothes on the bed. "hey, dude!!"

"Eh first thing I grabbed. " he honestly was lying a bit about that. He had debated putting it on after his shower..and decided he really wanted to wear it. It smelt like denki..it was comforting. "Hey." He said while making eye contact. His face had taken on a slight red hue though he was ignoring it.

"oh, alright then!" kaminari said, his smile never really fading. Denki had noticed the small amount of blush on his face but decided to ignore it. he laid down on the bed next to Katsuki. covering his face with his hands. "Baku, i have a question." his voice was kinda muffled behind his hands but with how loud he talked, it could still be heard.

"Baku?" He questioned before a soft chuckle left this lips. He couldn't help it. "What is the question?" He asked as he looked at the blonde. Honestly hearing that made him a bit anxious.

hearing katsukis faint chuckle made his heart feel like it was going to explode he liked it when katsuki had his walls down, well- more down, when he was around him. Kaminari looked at him through the cracks in his fingers. "Do you tolerate me? like i know that were soulmates and everything and you said that were friends- well i did force you, but whatever."

Katsuki was quiet for a few moments as he looked at the other blonde. That was a hard question. He didnt want to admit he liked the others presence..but he didn't want to upset him.. "I don't Tolerate you." He paused, seeming like that was all he was going to say.  "I like you." He mumbled before he got up, walking to his desk, back to the other blonde. He couldn't look at him..

he felt his heart sink down to his stomach when katsuki said he didnt tolerate him. thinking that was the end of what katsuki had to say. but he quickly sat up on the bed when katsuki said he liked him. his smile grew to the point where you could see his dimples. "Seriously, dude? so we really are friends, huh!! thank you so much, bro!!"

Katsuki glanced at him. Seeing his smile. He never knew he had dimples. He soon realized he was staring and looked away again. "Yeah yeah what ever." He couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed.

he tried to calm himself down to not make a scene in katsukis room but he couldnt help it. he sprung up from the bed, rushing over to katsuki and wrapping his arms around him before quickly letting go. "Ah- sorry- i got carried away-"

Katsuki went stiff as soon as he was touched. It was clear he wasn't really used to people touching him. He looked to the other blonde for a few moments. He seemed a bit hesitant. "Eh shut up." He said before he wrapped his own arms around denki, pulling him into a hug. He was extremely embarrassed at this point.

Kaminari stayed still for a few moments, his eyes wide. he slowly hugged katsuki back, holding him close while he rested his head on his shoulder. "thank you for being so nice to me, kats." he kinda whispered, his smile somehow growing across his lips.

Katsuki washed his face, brushed his teeth and looked at himself in the mirror for a few moments before he left the bathroom and re-entered the room. He took off his zip up hoodie and hung it up before he walked over to the bed, laying back a  bit, propping hom up slightly with one of the four pillows on the medium sized bed. "You sure you want to do this? You're going to have to sleep in the same bed as me.."

kaminari sat up on the bed when katsuki had re-entered the room, watching him laying on the bed. "Why wouldnt i want to sleep over with you? you already said yes so you cant take it back if youre wanting me to leave!" denki said, looking back at the tv and soon finding a movie for them to watch. it was a horror movie, kaminari knew that katsuki had liked those so it was worth it, even if denki couldnt handle them well.

Katsuki let out a slight chuckle before he checked his phone. "At least we don't have class tomorrow. " he said as he shut off his alarm. He never did that..but he didn't want to wake the other up in the morning. He then plugged his phone in. Once he noticed the movie he seemed to get a bit excited. "What movie did you pick?"

"yeah, im glad for that. i would be really fuckin disappointed if we had this sleepover and then had to wake up early just to go to school. it would suck." kaminari watched him switch off the alarm. he never did that, well for what kaminari knew. that katsuki never really did that, and it suprised him. he was very strict with his sleep schedule. being snapped out of his thoughts when katsuki talked. "i dunno, its some horror movie though! i hope its good?"

Katsuki clicks his tongue before he got comfortable again, eyes trained on the TV. Honeslty he didn't even mind if it was bad. He'd just make fun of it if it was. He was soon quiet, all his attention on the TV.

Denki leaned against the wall that his bed was up against, watching the tv and being weirdly into it. but when a jumpscare had popped up, he had jumped slightly, screaming slightly before covering his mouth.

Katsuki quickly looked at him when he screamed, a soft laugh leaving his lips. "It's not even that scary the blood looks like ketchup. " he teased as a smile pulled at his lips..though he was quick to drop it.

words: 1436