11

kaminari watched the interaction between the two, a smile spreading across his face when mina confirmed that they were dating. "you two are now officially my favorite couple." he commented happily, folding his hands. "i know, he sucks at showing that kind of stuff. but he's been a lot nicer to me and i feel like he tolerates me now! it makes me so happy dude!"

Mina giggled a bit at the others words but smiled softly. "I'm sure he had reasons as to why he has such a hard time..maybe ask him?" She said with a tilt of her head before sero looked up. "I think it's his mom's fault. She seemed quite violent." He shrugged.

kaminari shrugged his shoulders. "i don't really mind it, it's alright. his mom did seem kinda violent though. bakugous dad was a really nice dude so i don't think it came from him." he commented, crossing his arms over his chest while he thought. "i would ask him now, but he's off doing stuff." he had no clue what katsuki was doing, but he didn't really care to know.

"What is he doing?" Mina questioned as sero pulled out his phone. "No I got it I convinced him to share his location with me since he doesn't really use social media and his snap map is off." He said as he began to look for it. He made a face. "Says he's in a butler Cafe south of town."

"i don't know, i never really asked," he watched sero pull out his phone, looking at the phone from over his shoulder. "how the hell did you convince him to do that- but maybe hes just getting coffee there? it is a pretty weird place to get coffee but still."

Sero couldn't help but laugh a little. "I have my ways. " he laughed more. "I will check after a few minutes and we will see if his moved. " sero spoke as Mina shrugged a bit.

"what if he likes the butlers there? that would be pretty surprising since it's well, bakugou." he chuckled nervously, looking at mina. "maybe i'll ask him about it when he comes back to the dorms?"

"We could go there?" Mina question as she raised a brow. Sero made a face. "I don't want to go there." Be complained and Mina laughed a bit. "Come onnnn!!" Mina pulled on the males arm who sighed and got up. "You coming Denki?"

kaminari thought that this whole thing was a terrible idea, but he nodded reluctantly. "yeah- fine. but when bakugou kills us the blood is on your guys hands."

"We won't kill us! What if he is flirting with one of them or something!!"  Mina said as she took seros hand. "Plus we can have fancy food served by cute boys~" She said which made sero roll his eyes at her.

"if he's flirting with one of them then he's going to kill us for knowing about that!" kaminair said, following the two of them. "i feel like i would prefer being served fancy food by katsuki- did you know that he made me food when he knew thag i had forgotten to eat? he's realy nice!"

Sero sero glanced behind him at denki. "I have seen him cook before." He said with a shrug as they kept walking. Once they were there sero held the door for Mina and denki. He honestly didn't mind.

kaminari happily walked into the small cafe, looking around at the shop. he had never even there before and everything just looked so fancy. "are we going to get those little treat things? i heard they're good!!"

"Yeah we can if you want!!" Mina smiled. One of the butlers introduced himself and asked if he could show them to their seat. He was charming. Once he sat them, he let them know another butler would be with them in a few moments. "You see him anywhere?" Sero questioned as he looked around.

"fuck yeah! i've always wanted to get a little thingy here!!" he said excitedly, following the butler to the table and taking a seat, folding his hands in his lap. "nope, i don't see him. check his location again?"

He checked the location as Mina looked around. "It says he  is still here ." He said before he glanced around again. "Oh shit." Sero said and pointed to a tall blonde in a suit. He was talking to some other guests and happened to turn a bit, his face visible.