4

Katsuki headed to his favorite spot on campus, a small garden that no one really went to. It was calming to him. He sat on the bench and looked up at the sky silently. He was deep in thought as it started to rain. He didn't care. It's not like he had anything to really do when he went back..well he probably would just go straight to bed..there was no point in staying up later then he had to. He had so much pent up frustration and all he could do was yell into the rain in hopes it would help. He was awful at expressing emotions. He didn't like this feeling. It wasn't a feeling he felt often. He felt like he was rejected by the one person who his mother said he was supposed to find and spend the rest of his life with. He honestly didn't care if anyone heard him..though he doubted that anyone would be out in the rain.

kaminari heard it start to rain, he always had kinda loved the rain- even if it kinda zapped him a little since electricity and water never really mixed well, he walked out into his balcony and leaned against the railing he had, closing his eyes and just letting the water fall on his face. he didn't know how to feel about katsuki being his soulmate, he was happy, tahts for sure, he was glad that he had the blonde as his soulmate since he enjoyed just being around him so much. he just didn't know how katsuki was feeling about the entire thing. from what kaminair could understand, katsuki didn't want to be his soulmate, and he barely even wanted to be his friend. he didn't know how this would end up going. he heard someone screaming, he quickly figured out that it was katsuki's screaming since he was always kinda screaming so he could easily tell by now. he pulled his phone out of his pocket, trying not to get water on it as he typed 'het fufe, you foun alright?? h can hear itou screamjng from my valconey' he sent the message, then following it up with a message that wasn't so full of typos so katsuki would actually be able to read it. 'hey dude, you doin alright?? i can hear you screaming from my balcony.'

Katsuki didn't answer his text right away like he did before. Leaving him on read as he just sat there in the rain, staring at the sky. He stayed a bit longer though he was fucking cold, starting to shiver slightly. That's when he called it. He began to walk towards the dorms again, drenched and cold. He kept his head low. He didn't have anyone he could talk to about how he was feeling and he knew that. He had pushed everyone who ever cared about him away. He sighed softly as looked up, seeing the other blonde on the balcony. It was clear he was shivering as he went and opened the door, walking into the building. Eijirou saw him and began to ask of he was alright though Katsuki just ignored him and headed back to his dorm.

Eijirou texted Denki. 'Is bakubro alright? He just passed me dripping wet and shaking.' Eijirou looked at Katsuki as a friend though the blonde always tried to push him away he never gave up on him.

denki had watched as katsuki walked into the dorms, letting out a small sigh before walking back into his dorm, flopping down on his bed and rolling onto his back, looking up at the ceiling before he got  the text from eijirou. 'i dunno whatds yp with gim. i was him screaming in the rain byt other then that's i funiblnow.' he sent kirishima the message. then staring at how katsuki left his message on read. 'bakufo, you can talk to me, yk?? i have ear:c i tgink.' kaminari was just trying to be helpful but he knew he would just be left on read again by the blonde.

Katsuki checked the message as he was about to pass the others dorm. Stopping for a few moments, staring at the other door. 'There is obviously nothing to talk about.' He sent back before he went back to looking at the door. Part of him wanted to talk to him..but at the same time..he felt as if nothing would be accomplished. Denki said it was a coincidence. So..he would treat it as such. He shook his head slightly to himself before he began to walk away, back towards his own room, water dripping from his hair and clothing. Honestly he left a trail of water behind as he walked.

he watched the message pop up onto his screen, frowning a bit before he replied, 'i just daw tou dcreaming outsifr. rgree must be vometging rhat is vorgijgering tou.' he sent the message and put his phone down, staring at the ceiling once more. this night had started out as one of the best nights he's like ever fucking had, and now? it ended with him sitting alone in his room, worrying about his soulmate who probably wouldn't ever bring up the fact that they were soulmates ever again. he hated that he wasn't just confident enough to bust down katsuki's dorm and ask him to tell him what was up. that does sound like something he would do, but he didn't want to make katsuki hate him even more.

Katsuki felt his phone go off again. 'I hate texting you. Your messages never make any fucking sense.' He sent back now just standing a few feet away from the others dorm, glancing to the door for a few moments. He turned and walked back. Standing at the door again debating knocking on the door. He had to admit. He was anxious.   He went to knock but stopped himself. Frowning softly to himself. He hesitated but took a photo of the others door and sent it to him.

kaminari quickly picked his phone up when katsuki texted him, smiling a little while he responded. 'MYMESAAGED AOLWYAS MAKR SO MUBG SENSE!!' he knew he sucked at typing, but it was funny to see katsuki say he couldnt read his message. katsuki not being able to read his messages did lead in him hangin out with blonde so he never really tried to fix it. he saw katsuki sent him a photo and he had soon realized that it was his door. he quickly scrambled up from his bed, running over to his door and opening to look upon katsuki, his smile widening, "hey, dude."

Katsuki was dripping wet, trying his best to not show the other how cold he actually was. "Just forget I brought anything up. Alright. You are probably right anyways." Katsuki commented before he looked away from him again. "So..just let things go back to the way they were before." Katsuki said before he finally made eye contact. He was trying to mask the way he was feeling by just using his normal harsh tone. "It's better that way anyways."

kaminari listened to katsuki talk, barely realizing what he said since he was mainly looking at how fucking drenched he looked. "if you dont wanna acknowledge that were soulmates then you can do that and ill try not to bring it up, but you should come inside dude, you look like youre fucking quivering." he looked at katsuki, returning the eye contact and opening his door a bit more so that katsuki would be able to come in.

words : 1277