8

they all started talking amongst themselves while kaminari turned his attention to katsuki once more, looking down at the book and nodding a bit. "oh, thanks dude!" he spoke with a smile. reading over the part in the book he had pointed at. having to re read it a bunch of times since he didnt quite understand the whole thing. the only person who was really going to treat them diffrently just because of this whole thing would probably be monoma.

Katsuki continued the help him out as he pointed out important sections until they needed to head to class. Though Katsuki walked with Denki. He still seemed pissed off on the surface but at the same time he honestly was in a decent mood. Katsuki liked being around Denki.

kaminari felt a bit more confident about the whole thing after katsuki helped him. he wouldve 100% flunked the entire thing without katsuki, but now he might even get a 60! he walked along side katsuki happily, he was really glad that katsuki had kinda softened up to him, even if it was just because they were soulmates. they soon got to class and kaminari collapsed in his seat, hangin his bag off of the back of his chair.

Katsuki always left his bag by his feet. He sat in his chair as the class began. He took notes and made a second copy so he could give denki some notes knowing the other blonde never took any. He was quick at taking notes so it was super easy for him. When they were told it was time for the test most grounded upset about the test but Katsuki glanced to denki and gave him a nod before the looking away, waiting for his test. He was just glad it wasn't timed.

denki had tried to always take notes but his hand writing had always sucked so badly that he could never read the damn notes. denki was anxious about the whole test thing. he looked up at katsuki and the small nod made him more confident about the whole thing. when he got the test, he started looking over the questions. having to read over each one repeatedly to understand it.

Katsuki had faith in him. He really hoped he was able to help a bit, his attention going to his own test. He normally was one of the first ones done, working quickly knowing each and every answer right away. He was the second one to finish Todoroki being the first. Once he turned in the test he pulled out homework from another class wanting to check it over to make sure everything was right.

kaminari had just struggled with the first question, kind of just guessing the answer that he kind of thought was right. he sighed a bit and held his chin up by his hands. closing his eyes and just thinking for a bit before he continued answering questions. he was the last person to turn in his test. he knew that he would not be getting above a 70 on that stupid test. he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms over his chest.

Katsuki couldn't help but watch the other when he got up to turn it in, shortly after he had sat back down they were told they could work on homework for other classes or talk quietly among themselves. There was only twenty minutes of class left so there was no point to start another subject.

kaminari lifted his head up when they were told they could talk quietly among themselves, denki turned in his seat and looked at katsuki. a smile across his face. "Hey, bro. wanna talk quietly amongst ourselves?" he said excitedly, just trying to get his mind off of the failure of a test that he did.

Katsuki couldn't help bit roll his eyes a bit though he seemed less annoyed then usual.  "About what?" He questioned as he looked up from his homework at the other blonde.

denki leaned back in his chair a bit, thinking. "mm.. well.. we could talk abouuuuttt.. how well do you think you did on the test?? you were like the first person to turn yours in, right?"

"Mm, icyhot beat me. But I don't think I did bad. I have been studying every night and morning." He replied before he paused. "What about you?" He questioned with a slight tilt of his head.

"i feel like it would be impossible for you to ever do bad on a test, you always come extra prepared and stuff!" he said with a smile, that smile kinda fading when katsuki asked him. "we both know the answer to that-"

Katsuki was quiet for a moment. "You don't think you did a little better with the bit of studying you did do?" He was determined to get denki on track with his grades.

denki kinda shrugged a bit. "well- i think i got atleast a 60! which is better then a lot of the other scores i get for stuff! so thanks for helping me with that whole thing!

"I will make sure you get your grades up." Katsuki said before he looked to his paper changing an answer on it seeming a bit unsure with the change he made as he looked at his paper.

"you don't have to do anything , dude- my grades are fine right now! i have gotten like D's and C's!! it's pretty amazing for me."

The male made a face. "How about I help you get A's. Even b's." He said before a slight chuckle left his lips. "Shoot higher Pikachu."

kaminari stared at katsuki for a few seconds before smiling nervously, "i don't really think i'm able to do that- im to forgetful for anything that i study to really stick."

"We will figure it out." He mumbled before he glanced around the room. He honestly was afraid someone would comment about Katsuki being a bit soft around denki. Which made him anxious.

"alright then." denki shrugged, noticing how anxious katsuki looked. "oh! i have your clothes still in my dorm, i can drop them off by your place after school."

Katsuki's eyes went to Denki and he nods a bit. "Yeah I have yours too. I haven't washed them yet though..unless you don't give a fuck." He commented.

he leaned back in his chair while smiling. "i haven't washed yours either- i just haven't really gotten the time for it yet! if you want me to then i can just clean them."

"Eh. I dont care honestly care." He admitted before he put away his homework. He would just look over it again when he got to class.

words: 1125