5

Katsuki didn't move from his spot. He made a face. "You're the one who told me it was a coincidence." Katsuki said shaking his head a bit. "And I'm not fucking Quivering. " he said stubbornly before he crossed his arms. He seemed to think for a moment. He shook his head "You don't want me to be your soulmate..or partner..or boyfriend or what ever. I'm a fucking asshole."

he chuckled nervously, shrugging a bit. "yeah, i said it could be a coincidence. but honestly, i dont think that a coincidence could go as far as the exact same spot at the exact same time." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "you obviously look cold as hell, i dont want you to freeze to death infront of my dorm." he commented, looking the blonde up and down. he looked like a wet dog. "why wouldnt i want you as my soulmate, partner, or boyfriend? you might be mean sometimes but you can obviously be nice too- everyone has their flaws."

Katsuki made a face and clicked his tongue, looking away from him again. "Well you acted like you didn't believe me..so.." he paused. "I won't fucking freeze to death. I'm fine..and..when have I ever been nice to you?" He questioned. He did it on purpose. He acted like an asshole as a defense mechanism.

he stuffed his hands into his pockets, his grin never really fading. "i just didnt know how to react, my soulmates been infront of me for this long and i never knew? it was stupid i hadnt figured it out. and you were nice to me when you told me to come over! you had let me into your dorm and we watched a horror movie together, well kinda."

Katsuki looked at him again. "I hide my marks..so of course you wouldn't know it was me. Plus..after about a month they start to fade if it didn't scar you.." he was right. The marks normally would fade or go away if the wounds didn't scar the other person. Katsuki knew he had some scars himself and he also knew where denki had scars since thoes marks never really went away. "I guess..thats..nice..I just don't like texting you." He shrugged.

"well- yeah i know you hide them and stuff- but whatever. im just happy that i figured out who my soulmate is! and also im happy its you, youre pretty cool in my opinion." he said, grabbing katsukis shirt and pulling him into the dorm, closing the door behind him. "i dont like seeing you all wet, youre going to get sick or somethin." he let go of his shirt and walked over to his closet, shuffling through his clothes, looking for some for him to wear. "you just dont like texting me because my texting style is way more amazing then yours!"

Katsuki crossed his arms. "I could just go back to my dorm and change..it's not like it's that far away.." he said as he watched the other blonde go over to the closet. "And I don't like your texting because nothing is every spelt right and I feel like I'm doing one of thoes stupid as word scramble puzzles. " he commented. He knew he probably could fit into denki's clothes he wasn't much taller than denki.

kaminari took a t-shirt and shorts from his closet, walking over to katsuki and handing them to him happily. "why would you go back to your dorm when my closet is this close? plus my clothes are basically the same as yours anyways so it doesnt matter!" their clothes were very different. katsukis closet were full of clothes that had skulls on them and shit like that, while kaminari only had merch of his friends and pikachu shirts.

Katsuki made a face as he was handed the shirt but took both items of clothes. "You just want to see me wear you fucking pokèmon shirt." He said before he pulled off his hoodie and shirt with a sigh, the marks on his body visible as he did this along with his own scars. He put the shirt on still making a face as he looked at denki for a few moments. He then pulled his pants off and put the shorts on. He didn't think much of it since they had changed in the locker room infront of eachother many times. "There. Fucking happy?"

he noticed how the blonde had made a face but he decided to ignore it. "I gave you that shirt because youre drenched and its the clothes i have! and you would also look adorable in a pikachu shirt-" he said, chuckling a bit. he watched as he started to pull off his hoodie and he quickly looked away so he wouldnt look like a total fucking creep. he then looked back when katsuki was talking again, his smile growing. "dude- oh my gosh. you look like me, just like blonder, and with a resting pissed off face!"

Katsuki glared a bit. "I'm not adorable. And we don't look the same. " he said before he moved and sat on the others bed, eyes looking around the room. "I thought you said it was a mess." He commented.

"youre a little adorable, and we look similar! " denki said, sitting on the bed next to him. looking at the room as well. "well- it used to be way messier, but after i saw your room i wanted to clean mine up a bit incase you ever came over or something-"

"Why did you want to impress me?" He questioned as his expression changed to an confused one. He decided not to comment on the other thing he said. Though. Katsuki couldn't help but like Denki's smile. It was cute. He was always so cheery..he just needed to work on his confidence. Katsuki was determined to help him fix that.

kaminari shrugged softly, rubbing the back of his neck before folding his hands in his lap, looking away from the male infront of him. "I wanted to see the look on your face when you were kinda proud of me for once, i wasnt really expecting you to ever be in my dorm, like ever. but youre here now!" he said cheerfully. being completely honest about the whole thing.

Katsuki's  expression softened for a few moments before he tried to hide it. "It looks nice." He said before he looked away. "Could be cleaner." He said trying to keep up the tough guy act. He didn't want anyone to think he was weak.

he looked back at katsuki and noticed his expression softening a bit, it made his heart melt. he smiled brightly when katsuki said it  looked nice. "Really? thank you so much, dude!! youre so nice sometimes." he playfully punched the males shoulder.

"Shut upppp." He groaned somewhat letting his guard down finally. This was a bit out of character for Katsuki. He normally never looked this relaxed. "Did you eat something today?" He questioned as he was going to scold him if he said no.

Kaminari loved it when katsuki was relaxed, he just looked all around calmer and it always made kaminari so excited since it rarely happened, ever. when katsuki asked him a question, he thought for a second before chuckling nervously. "Uhh- yes?" he said, it was a obvious lie. he had just forgotten to eat today, which he rarely ever forgot that.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Let's fucking go. We are going to the common room and I will make something for you." He shook his head and stood up looking to denki for him to follow him. "You're lying to me dumb ass. I can tell." He said though it wasn't as rude as he normally would say it.

he watched as katsuki got up, nodding as he got up as well and followed him. "oh wow, look at the katsuki bakugou worrying about his friend. again, you are very nice sometimes!" he said happily, walking down to the common room after katsuki. it felt nice that he was concerned about if denki was eating or not.

Katsuki had looked to him and rolled his eyes at him before he walked over to the fridge pulling out a few items he bought which had his name on it. He wasnt giving him a choice. Yes he had noodles but he planned to actually cook for Debki. "Idiot." He commented as he began to cook for him. It was clear he was comfortable in the kitchen with the way he moved around cooking.

words: 1447