3

kaminari ran to katsukis dorm, knocking on the door quickly with a wide smile on his face, he was losing his mind with how excited he was. katsuki had never really asked him to hang out before so this was a great new exeriance for him. he felt like katsuki sorta kinda tolerated him now, and that made him so fucking happy.

"It's unlocked." The blonde called out in his normal tone. He was currently sat on his bed scrolling through his phone since he was waiting. Katsuki honestly didn't hate him. But at the same time he wasn't sure he trusted him. But at the same time. He only invited him over because his texts were annoying..or so he kept telling himself. He never really interacted with denki before today..normally just blowing him off.

kaminari opened his door quickly, running into his room and flopping onto his bed next to him, quickly sitting up. "thanks for lettin me come over, dude!! i wasnt expecting you to actually see us as buds but look at us now!" he said in a jokeful way. he knew he didnt see kaminari as anything other then an annoying extra but its nice to dream, right? he looked around at katsukis room, the lights were redish and very much looked like something that would lead to fucking sex or something like that, well thats what the movies he watched had told him

Katsuki didn't plan on anything happening at all. He just found this relaxing. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever..you're awful at texting.." he commented as he  moved away a bit and sat up. "I'm starting the movie again. You have to catch up." And with that he clicked play on the computer and got comfortable. He honestly forgot about his hand, dried blood still on his knuckles. He had cuts on them and the skin began to bruise. The spot he punched even had a bit of blood on it but he wasn't really thinking about that.

kaminari playfully gasped before snickering a bit. "i am amazing at texting! you just dont know the art of typos. and you never denied you seeing us as buds, we're very much buds now." he said happily, nodding quickly when katsuki said he would start the movie. he wasnt really easily scared by that kinda stuff, but if its something that katsuki was watching then he could never be sure. he spotted the blood on katsukis knuckles from the corner of his eyes, becoming concerned. "bakugou, is your hand alright?"

Katsuki put his hands into his hoodie pocket. "It's fine..just watch the movie. You have to get to where I was so we are on the same page." He replied without even looking at him. Damn it. He cursed himself. He should have done something to hide it before..but it didn't cross his mind to do anything. He knew the other blonde was stubborn but hoped he'd just drop it..he didn't want this to be about the fact he punched the wall.

kaminari noticed how katsuki just obviously didnt wnana talk about it so he kind of shrugged, remebering the marks that had shown up on his nuckles. he showed it to katsuki with a smile. "Look dude, i got stuff on my knuckles too!! its like were twinning." he said kinda proudly. his knuckles were covered in fire symbols and stars, but they were also in the same spot where katsuki was injured in.

Realization hit Katsuki right away, taking the others hand quickly in his own and looking it over. After he confirmed it he got up and began to pace the room. "Denki. If we both have the same marks on our hands...whats that mean?" He commented before a deep sigh left his lips. This idiot was his soulmate..he wasnt ready to find his soulmate..he wanted more time to figure shit out.

kaminari was surpised when katsuki had grabbed his hand, watching himstart to pace the room as he just became confused. "If we both have the same marks on our hands then its probably just a coincidence. i dont really think were soulmates- come sit back down so we can watch this movie." he said, the realization never really hitting him that they could be soulmates or something like that.

Katsuki looked at him for a moment. "I can prove it." He said before without hesitation he took his nondominate hand and punched the wall so that his other hand would also be bloodied and bruised. He just wanted to prove his point. After he did that he walked back over to the bed, taking his other hand in his, waiting to see if marks appeared or not. His hand was now bleeding but he ignored it completely.

his eyes widened as he watched him punch the wall, growing insanely confused. "dude- are you alright? you cant just fuckin punch a wall-" he commented. looking at his and the others hand. the marks slowly appeared and kaminari  looked at him with a nervous smile. "it could just be another coincidence.? i mean theres a lot of people out there- maybe someone just did the same thing that you did at the same time? also, is your hand okay?"

Katsuki was growing frustrated, letting go of his hand just ignoring his own injured hand. "Yeah. Whatever." He said before he walked towards the door. Pulling on his shoes. He knew exactly what it meant. He knew the blonde was his soulmate. But if he didn't want to believe him then it's not like anything would happen. He should be happy about that right? "I'm going for a fucking walk. You can stay here and watch the stupid movie if you want. I dont fucking care." He said with a frustrated tone before he walked out the door, slamming it behind him. He wanted to yell at him..get through to him..but part of him knew that would solve nothing. It would be better if he just calmed himself down..then maybe they could just forget about it.. he started to walk towards the exit, pulling up the hood on his hoodie.

Kaminari had his heart in his stomach while he watched katsuki leave. laying back on his bed and covering his face with his hands. he knew damn well that they were soulmates..  it was just. hard to even believe. he had always been really fucking excited about finding his soulmate and this entire thing but it just didnt feel like that. his soulmate just seemed to hate him and he had just walked out of the room. this is not how he thought the whole soulmate thing would go at all, he looked at the laptop from the corner of his eye and just closed it. standing up from the bed and walking out of the dorm, he wasnt going to follow katsuki, even if he wanted to. the blonde just looked really fucking pissed so he decided to just stay out of his way. he went to his dorm and sat in his desk chair, spinning around in the chair while thinking about trhe whole thing that just happened.

words: 1209